- Categories: Art, Entertainment, Games, Native, Word Game
- Full Game and Quick Game options to suit the time you have to play
- Supports 7 languages - play against people in your language
- Hint system - hints appear when players cannot work out the answer to a charade
- 9-color palette to bring your drawing talent to life
- Each language version has a HUGE charade dictionary (nouns only), ensures long term play without recycling words
Play a Full Game, play a Quick Game or even enjoy the game mode where you Play With Friends. For an evening of good old-fashioned fun, try playing Charadium Free. You'll improve your drawing skills and get an excellent brain work-out while at it!
Date and Version: Updated 6/2/10 - Version 1.2.7
--OS and Age Rating: This app requires OS 3.0 or later. Rated 4+.
--Tip/Tutorials: Internet connection is required to play this game.
--Device: iPhone, iPod Touch
--Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
--Developer Link: ngmoco
--Twitter Link: @Charadium
--Facebook Link: Charadium
* NOTE: Visit Cool iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Apps often to check for the latest FREE PROMO CODES (top red button-right sidebar).
Cool iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Apps is updated often. Subscribe by selecting either: E-mail or RSS Reader, and follow us on Twitter and Facebook. Developers and Advertisers-please contact us to post your reviews, press releases, contest news, graphics and more at: email@example.com
Fun Stuff - Word of The Day:PCS - A digital wireless communication system based on the principles of cellular systems but operating in a different frequency range. PCS is a U.S. Federal Communications Commission classification. One example is "Sprint PCS."