CATEGORIES: Calculator, Healthcare & Fitness, Medical, Native, Reference
..UPDATED: 1/14/10, VERSION: 2.0.5 -- RATING: 4-1/2 Stars..
Some of the helpful features of this app are:
- Look up or track your daily caloric, fat, carbohydrate and protein intake with the click of a button.
- This application is a companion tool to members of The Daily Plate at LIVESTRONG.COM. Have access to this site which offers a comprehensive nutrition database of more than 625,000 food and restaurant items.
- Find and track the amount of calories you can burn in the database of exercises and activities.
- Use the free service online to get your facts lined up at: www.livestrong.com/thedailyplate.
- Additional online features include support groups, forums on a variety of topics.
Don't give up hope on losing weight, and don't try to keep a running tab of calories in your head either. Know exactly how many calories you need to burn after you've eaten that slice of pizza. Take control of your weight with this helpful and comprehensive tool. Say goodbye to boxes of prepared foods and diet pills. Calorie Tracker is an all-in-one diet coach, nutritionist, calorie counter and food planner that you can actually afford.
Developer Quote: "Calorie Tracker can help you reach your diet, weight loss and fitness goals by tracking your daily calories and exercise."
--OS and Age Rating: This app requires OS 2.2.1 or later. OS 3.0. Rated 4+.
--Tip/Tutorials: Watch Demo Video at Livestrong.com. The 99 cent pricing is for a limited time only.
--Device: iPhone, iPod Touch
--Developer Link: Livestrong.com
Fun Stuff - Word of The Day:
dot-con - A play on the term "dot-com," it refers to getting conned on an industry business deal or a fraudulent e-commerce Web site.
NOTE: *Visit Cool iPhone Apps often to check for the latest FREE CODES.