CATEGORIES: Arcade, Entertainment, Games, Holidays, Native
..RELEASED: 3/10/10, VERSION: 1.0 -- RATING: N/A Stars..
- 32 levels; one for each county in Ireland
- Intuitive and responsive controls
- Fast fully 3D graphics engine - Eggbot's Irish Adventure looks great on any iPod or iPhone, but runs best on a 3GS
- Automatic game save on exit
- Full player statistics stored under options menu including combined paying time and number of screen presses
- Individual level times stored-Try to beat your fastest time
- Automatic 'screen flip' for inverted use
- Fully functional audio mute; listen to your own music while playing Eggbot's Irish Adventure
- Full OpenFeint integration, with online high score tables, and 1,000 OpenFeint achievement points available
Without a doubt, if you love a challenge and addictive game play, this smart-paced little green game is for you! Not only that, but you'll learn a thing or two about the beautiful Ireland as some levels have unique content in keeping with the many famous sights to be found there. Get ready for the big holiday by helping this wee little man discover his fortune in Eggbot's Irish Adventure.
Developer Quote: "Eggbot's Irish Adventure is guaranteed to present a challenge to anyone that plays it, and it will require real skill and mental dexterity to complete. It is set in 32 beautifully presented levels; one for each county in Ireland."
--OS and Age Rating: This app requires OS3.0 or later. Rated 4+.
--Tip/Tutorials: You may download this app to your phone over a 3G or Edge internet connection.
--Device: iPhone, iPod Touch
--Developer Link: Massive Hadron
--Twitter Link: @MassiveHadron
--Facebook Link: Massive Hadron
EGGBOT'S IRISH ADVENTURE
Fun Stuff - Word of The Day:
view based conversions - In online advertising, this is a method of tracking whether or not a Web surfer has seen (but not necessarily clicked on) a particular ad banner before going to the Web site promoted on that banner.
NOTE: *Visit Cool iPhone Apps often to check for the latest FREE CODES.