COST: 99 cents
CATEGORIES: Healthcare & Fitness, Medical, Native, Reference
..RELEASED: 3/16/10, VERSION: 1.1 -- RATING: N/A Stars..
- over 15,000 unique terms and definitions, more than any other application
- abbreviations, symbols and medical slang with terms and definitions
- source used for every entry
- live search updates as you type
- switch between search terms only or terms and definitions
- browse all entries by sorted index
- integrated Google and Wikipedia searches with embedded browser
- clean, elegant, easy to use user interface
- adherence to Apple's iPhone Human Interface Guidelines
- made by a Canadian Paramedic and future RN student with 15 years of software development experience
Developer Quote: "The premiere Medical Abbreviation App for doctors, nurses, paramedics and others in the health field."
--OS and Age Rating: This app requires OS 3.0 or later. Rated 12+ for Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes, Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor, Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References.
--Device: iPhone, iPod Touch
--Developer Link: Gerry Shaw
--Twitter Link: N/A
--Facebook Link: N/A
Fun Stuff - Word of The Day:
churn - Another word for turnover. For example, "It is said that about forty percent of U.S. job growth is in IT and that those in the industry change jobs on average every eighteen months, amounting to an increasingly high churn rate, compared with past decades."
NOTE: *Visit Cool iPhone Apps often to check for the latest FREE CODES.