CATEGORIES: Entertainment, Games, Native, Puzzle
..RELEASED: 11/29/09, VERSION: 1.0 -- RATING: 4 Stars..
- 2,500 Games, 625 at each difficulty level
- Four difficulty levels – EASY, MEDIUM, HARD, EXPERT
- Measures your score against your Personal Best and Perfect Score
- Save multiple games in progress
- Hint/Reset/Undo buttons to help you figure out each puzzle
- Solve button to see how it’s done
- Quick and easy Tutorial
- Keeps history of "Solved" and "Perfectly Solved" challenges
Developer Quote: "This is the original sliding block Traffic Jam puzzle, brought to you by the company who created it – ThinkFun."
--OS and Age Rating: This app requires OS 3.0 or later. Rated 4+.
--Tip/Tutorials: Rush Hour Free is also available on the App Store.
--Device: iPhone, iPod Touch
--Developer Link: ThinkFun, Inc.
--Twitter Link: @Thinkfun
--Facebook Link: Think Fun
Fun Stuff - Word of The Day:
packet network - A network that carries signals containing audio, video, or text by chopping the data into packets (tiny digital parcels), commingling them with other packets as they are routed to their destinations, and reassembling each signal upon its arrival. The Internet is a packet network, whereas the telephone system is a circuit network (in which a signal travels unbroken to its destination).
NOTE: *Visit Cool iPhone Apps often to check for the latest FREE CODES.