CATEGORIES: Food, Healthcare & Fitness, Lifestyle, Medical, Native
..UPDATED: 2/5/10, VERSION: 1.03 -- RATING: 3 Stars..
• Track calories for over 13,000 menu items and 10,000 grocery products
• Calculate calories burned for 230 exercises and activities
• Trust the most accurate formulas available to determine caloric budgets
• Easily adjust calorie budgets to customize your plan
• View calorie information by day and week, so you can see the short
• View your daily calorie budget (consumed, burned off, remaining) on the home screen
• Use the instant add feature to quickly enter calorie and workout info
• The food database updates automatically. No need to re-download to access new and improved content
So you can see there's a lot of different health and weight content put together in this one helpful app. You will also find foods that you can interchange or swap, chart your weight loss, and e-mail your specially created grocery list to yourself or family members. Some fun features that I like are examining two foods together to see which is the healthier option. Also, I like the Can You Pick The Better Food quiz. All information is presented neatly in a clear, concise form that is easily understandable. After all, if you don't take care of your own health, who will? Use Eat This, Not That to start taking charge of your eating habits by making smart choices in the restaurants and foods you choose every day.
Developer Quote: "Based on the best selling book series, the Eat This, Not That! app is the complete no-diet weight-loss solution."
--OS and Age Rating: This app requires OS 3.0 or later. Rated 4+.
--Tip/Tutorials: Sodium info now available for menu items
--Device: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
--Developer Link: Rodale, Inc.
--Twitter Link: N/A
--Facebook Link: N/A
EAT THIS, NOT THAT
Fun Stuff - Word of The Day:
mixed signal - Refers to chips with integrated analog and digital functions.
NOTE: *Visit Cool iPhone, iPad Apps often to check for the latest FREE CODES.