CATEGORIES: Education, Native, Organization, Productivity,Utilities
..RELEASED: 4/13/10, VERSION: 1.0 -- RATING: 4 Stars..
- Write text (and change font color, size, etc.)
- Draw anywhere in your notes
- Search Wikipedia, Google, and Google Books - and grab images from them for your notes using two fingers
- Import PDFs from the internet
- Import images from your photo library
- Record sound/voice
- Change page background to graph paper, lined paper, legal paper, etc.
- You can sync your notes on the Amazon Cloud so that even if you lose your iPad, you can get your notes back
- You can share your notes using Facebook, Twitter, and Google/Picasa
- You can email your notes as a PDF to yourself or friends
- You can send notes to your computer to be printed
What a great convenience to be able to send notes straight to the printer, and to sync on the Amazon Cloud. I particularly like being able to draw anywhere in the the notes being written. For a great multi-purpose/educational tool, try School Notes Pro to pull all your assignments together in a cohesive and sensible fashion, and to make studying a whole lot easier.
Developer Quote: "School Notes Pro is the first social note taking application. Write, draw, record and research right within the app - and then share your notes with friends."
--OS and Age Rating: This app requires OS 3.2 or later. Rated 4+.
--Tip/Tutorials: Facebook, Picasa, and other integration will allow students to share their notes online. Many more features are still to come.
--Developer Link: inZania LLC
--Twitter Link: @inzania
--Facebook Link: inZania
SCHOOL NOTES PRO
Fun Stuff - Word of The Day:
anticipointment - Slang for the feeling you get when a product or event does not live up to its own hype. For example, "Windows Me was said to be a huge anticipointment for users who upgraded from 2000."
NOTE: *Visit Cool iPhone, iPad Apps often to check for the latest FREE CODES.