CATEGORIES: Browser, Entertainment, Native, Utilities
..UPDATED: 5/6/10, VERSION: 1.1.4 -- RATING: 2-1/2 Stars..
So there is no Flash available on the iPhone OS. That has limited us somewhat in what we can view. However, Cloud Browse offers a workaround this small problem. With it you can browse any website using Firefox, play video or games using Flash and Java plugins, and browse in complete security and privacy. So how does all this stuff work? Well, when you use Cloud Browse, a full desktop browser is running remotely and being streamed to the iPhone. This remote browser has access to higher bandwidth, more memory and a much fast processor. Some of the cool mechanisms of using Cloud Browse are as follows:
- Scroll the page by flicking your finger.
- Tap with one finger to navigate links and select textboxes. (A left mouse click at the finger location)
- Hold down one finger on screen to bring up a magnifying glass displaying what’s under your finger.
- Two finger pinch is used to zoom the view.
- Two finger tap performs a right mouse click at the current mouse location.
- When the magnifying glass is displayed, finger movement will move the mouse instead of scrolling the page.
- Swipe three fingers right to go forward in browsing history and left to go backward.
--OS and Age Rating: This app requires OS 3.0 or later. Rated 17+ for Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes.
--Tip/Tutorials: Your surfing history is wiped clean when you disconnect from the service.
--Device: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
--Developer Link: AlwaysOn Technologies, Inc.
--Twitter Link: N/A
--Facebook Link: N/A
NOTE: *Visit Cool iPhone, iPad Apps often to check for the latest FREE CODES.