CATEGORIES: Entertainment, Native, News, Photography, iPad
..UPDATED: 5/11/10, VERSION: 1.0.2 -- RATING: 3-1/2 Stars..
If you are intrigued by sensational photography that is vivid, brilliant and captures your heart, the The Guardian Eyewitness for iPad is here to fill a special spot on your device. It is a gallery of the world's most distinctive and unusual photographs from the UK's popular digital newspaper. Every image gives a unique tip explaining the photograph's technical and artistic attributes. Some of the alluring features of the The Guardian Eyewitness are as follows:
• Rolling access to the latest 100 images from our award-winning photography series - free
• Custom designed interface built specifically to take advantage of the iPad.
• Each photo selected from thousands to offer the most compelling visual experience on iPad
• 'Pro tips' written by our award-winning photography team to offer technical insights
• Ability to save photos as favorites and share them via email and Facebook
Using The Guardian Eyewitness is simple enough. Just look at the top right of the screen where you'll see a toolbar with four icons. Tap the first "play" icon to view the gallery in slideshow mode. You can browse images by date using the second "thumbnail view" icon, which also gives you access to your favorites. Share images with friends via email and Facebook, using the third icon. Tap the fourth "star" icon to save the current photograph in your Favorites. Take this great opportunity to view amazing images of world events and scenery for free with The Guardian Eyewitness on your iPad.
--OS and Age Rating: This app requires OS 3.2 or later. Rated 12+ for Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence and Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content or Nudity
--Tip/Tutorials: Double tap on a photograph to hide all tools and caption information and view the image in full-screen mode.
--Developer Link: Guardian News and Media Ltd.
--Twitter Link: N/A
--Facebook Link: N/A
THE GUARDIAN EYEWITNESS
NOTE: *Visit Cool iPhone, iPad Apps often to check for the latest FREE CODES.