CATEGORIES: Communications, Entertainment, Native, Social Networking
..RELEASED: 5/21/10, VERSION: 1.0 -- RATING:3-1/2 Stars..
What a nice surprise to finally get Seesmic on my phone. Been looking forward to this for a while. For those of you who do not use social networking, you probably will wonder what is Seesmic? Well, Seesmic allows you to manage accounts from multiple social network services, such as Twitter, Facebook, and Ping.fm (which in itself allows posting to multiple accounts). It's quite a handy tool in being able to do all your networking within one neat app. I use this client for my desktop and have been very happy with it in that respect. Some of the neat features of Seesmic are as follows:
* Seamlessly manage multiple Twitter accounts
* Explore and save Twitter Searches and Trending Topics
* Browse Twitter Lists, share your location by Geotagging your updates
* Facebook support
* Ping.fm support that lets you update dozens of social networks at the same time (including MySpace, Wordpress, Tumblr, LinkedIn, Flickr, Blogger, and many more!)
* Store updates into Evernote
* Post to multiple accounts at the same time
* Share photos to the photo sharing service of your choice
What do I love about Seesmic? Well, you can configure multiple pages and personalize the application the way you want. You can add spaces that are Accounts, Searches, Trending Topics and Lists on the handy Dashboard. Additionally, you can save important messages and updates by storing them to Evernote. Without a doubt, Seesmic is going to be ruling my networking apps on my phone in the same way it rules my desktop!
--OS and Age Rating: This app requires OS 3.0 or later. Rated 4+.
--Tip/Tutorials: Add your location to your updates, and see them on a map.
--Device: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
--Developer Link: Seesmic, Inc.
--Twitter Link: @seesmic
--Facebook Link: Seesmic
NOTE: *Visit Cool iPhone, iPad Apps often to check for the latest FREE CODES.