CATEGORIES: Lifestyle, Lists, Native, Organization, Social Networking
..UPDATED: 4/10/10, VERSION: 1.3 -- RATING: 4 Stars..
Some of us are going to school and have our brains filled with bookwork. Others of us are just plain getting old, and having a hard time remembering anything, much less names and faces. Whoodl tries to help you out with that embarrassing memory problem by giving you a place to record where you met a person along with their name. You know how much more personal and sociable you appear when you greet someone by name and don't mumble or look awkward because you forgot it! Whoodl is extremely easy to use, no fuss or fancy instructions needed. Simply follow these guidelines, although more detailed information can be obtained from the app itself:
- Press "+" to add a name.
- Type in a name, groups/keywords.Hit Save.
- To search, type in group/keyword.
- To edit, press arrow key next to the name, and Edit. Hit Save.
- To delete, swipe the name.
- To see complete list of names, press cancel on the search screen, or press the blue search button on the keyboard after you have started typing.
--OS and Age Rating: This app requires OS 3.0 or later. Rated 4+.
--Device: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
--Developer Link: INFYX, Inc.
--Twitter Link: N/A
--Facebook Link: N/A
NOTE: *Visit Cool iPhone, iPad Apps often to check for the latest FREE CODES.