CATEGORIES: Books, Entertainment, iPad, Lifestyle, Native, News
..RELEASED: 5/26/10, VERSION: 1.0 -- RATING: 4 Stars..
So many of us are absolutely fascinated by technology and where it will lead us in the future. In the past decade alone, massive strides have been taken that would probably astonish and shock our grandparents. WIRED Magazine reports on how technology affects culture, the economy, and politics. The magazine was originally created in printed format and is owned by Condé Nast Publications, a leader in top-notch publications of all varieties. In this app, play with an interactive Mars map to see the human impact on this incredible planet. Be amazed by the greatest special effects in modern film and so much more. In the June issue of WIRED Magazine, you'll be able to enjoy:
• The inside scoop on how a commando team rescues hostages, how Cheetos are made, and how great jokes get written.
• The definitive guide to gardening for geeks.
• The story of Charles Komanoff, whose spreadsheet could eliminate traffic jams.
• The best new LED TVs, tested and rated.
• A video journey aboard a real Con Air flight.
• A behind-the-scenes tour of a biobank—a warehouse of frozen medical tissue samples.
• Expanded slide shows, video, music, and more
How big of a deal is WIRED Magazine? Well, in 2009, it was nominated for four National Magazine Awards, and was also named Magazine of the Decade. Let your love of technology take you places and open your eyes to incredible things you've never seen or dreamed of before, with WIRED Magazine.
--OS and Age Rating: This app requires OS 3.2 or later. Rated 17+ for Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References, Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes, Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence, Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content or Nudity, Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence, Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
--Developer Link: Conde Nast
--Twitter Link: N/A
--Facebook Link: N/A
NOTE: *Visit Cool iPhone, iPad Apps often to check for the latest FREE CODES.