- COST: Free - RATING: 4-1/2 Stars
- Categories: 3D, Adventure, Entertainment, Games, Native, Sims
- Realistic 3D pictures simulates all the situations in hunting
- Make full use of the touch control of iPhone to simulate arrow shooting operation
- Vivid ambiance sounds
- Realistic quarries: elk, buck, bear and more
- Hitting bonus: critical hit, long-distance shot, jumping shot
- Hunter skills: breath control, eagle eye
- OpenFeint rankings and achievement system
On opening Deer Hunter-First Shot, you are transported into a forest world complete with the sound of birds and creatures of the woods. The medieval sound track is very relaxing and authentic, and the realistic 3D, sims background is just awesome. Once you have gone through the menu and made your selections from the opening screen, you are set to start hunting. You will use a crossbow to shoot to save your life, or to gather food by holding (pressing) the bowstring with one finger and the bow with another. The arrow will take off very realistically along with the sound of it being released.
I was very impressed with the quality and authenticity of the game. The graphics of the moving animals frolicking and running replicate those of the real world. I would definitely recommend this game for a whole new take on 3D action and adventure. If you ever wanted to hunt, but were never given the opportunity, here's your chance to be a part of that sporting world with the fascinating, cool iPhone game, Deer Hunter-First Shot.
--Date/Version: Released 9/30/10 - Version 1.0
--iOS/Age Rating: This app requires iOS 3.1.2 or later. Rated 9+ for Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence.
--Device: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
--Developer Link: rockifone.com
--Twitter Link: @rockifone
--Facebook Link: N/A
Visit the iTunes App Store for more details, and to download:
DEER HUNTER-FIRST SHOT
* NOTE: Visit Cool iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Apps often to check for the latest FREE PROMO CODES (top red button-right sidebar).
Cool iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Apps is updated often. Subscribe by selecting either: E-mail or RSS Reader, and follow us on Twitter and Facebook. Developers and Advertisers-please contact us to post your app reviews, press releases, contest news, graphics and more at: firstname.lastname@example.org