- COST: $9.99 - RATING: 2-1/2 Stars
- Categories: Business, Calendar, Communications, Lifestyle, Lists, Native, Organization, Productivity
- Easy Navigation: Unique page transitions, finger scrolling capabilities and ease of getting where you need
- Highly Customizable: Preferences panel provides a variety of options allowing you to fine-tune the app to your liking
- Multi-Function Today View: Consolidates in one view your calendar events and tasks, along with Weather Conditions and forecast, an inspirational Quote of the Day and an informative Day in History snippet
- Sync with Google Calendar: Sync over-the-air with your Google Calendar-all of your events and even multiple calendars transfer to your device
- Multiple Calendar Views: In addition to the Today View, utilize Day, List, Week, Month and even Year Views with visual cues to help you schedule effectively
- Push Notifications: Get event alerts even when Agendus is not running
- Advanced Task Management: Enter to-do items quickly then take it to the next level with recurrences, statuses, priorities, categories, and notes
- Advanced Contact Management: Use the expanded view with thumbnails and details, as well as a view that shows upcoming birthdays for your contacts
- Contact Linking: Link a contact with each event or task, allowing you to reach the related contact via phone, text or email in order to follow up
- Multi-national Holidays: Make your selections from among dozens of countries to install local holidays into your calendar - events will be added with icons and optional country flags
Whether or not you are a business associate, self-employed, student or soccer mom, you really have to appreciate these wonderfully helpful features to keep you on track, all in one handy app. Specifically, what I find most helpful about Agendus for iPad is the ability to set icons for tasks and events, view upcoming birthdays, get weather forecasts and include holidays from other countries. Those items plus the fact that Agendus has full calendar support and syncs wirelessly with Google Calendar make it the all inclusive, hands-down life organizer. With your life so neatly packaged with this iPad productivity app, you'll have much more time to enjoy the things you love most, be that family, hobbies or relaxing on your days off. You could claim right now this mantra for your own, "stress be gone" with Agendus for iPad!
--Date/Version: Released 9/2/10 - Version 2.3
--iOS/Age Rating: This app requires iOS 3.2 or later. Rated 4+.
--Tip/Tutorials: Agendus - Calendars with Sync, Tasks, & Contact Integration is available for iPhone and iPod Touch on the App Store
--Developer Link: iambic, Inc.
--Twitter Link: @iambicinc
--Facebook Link: Iambic
Visit the iTunes App Store for more details, and to download:
AGENDUS FOR IPAD
* NOTE: Visit Cool iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Apps often to check for the latest FREE PROMO CODES (top red button-right sidebar).
Cool iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Apps is updated often. Subscribe by selecting either: E-mail or RSS Reader, and follow us on Twitter and Facebook. Developers and Advertisers-please contact us to post your reviews, press releases, contest news, graphics and more at: email@example.com
Disclaimer: You have enjoyed an impartial, paid post.