- COST: 99 cents - APP STORE STARS: 3-1/2
- Categories: Entertainment, Games, Native, Puzzle, Universal
(1) Standard: This mode is level-oriented and does not require quick reaction time.
(2) Relentless: This mode is not level-oriented and does not require quick reaction time.
(3) Action: This mode is level-oriented and requires quick reaction time.
(4) Relentless Action: This mode is not level-oriented and requires quick reaction time.
(5) Two Players: This a split-screen mode where two players compete using the same device. The player who removes 25 more squares than his/her opponent or outlasts his/her opponent wins.
So you will probably want to get your feet wet in standard mode then work up to Relentless Action if you really want to practice your reflexes! Remember in single player mode, you can utilize local and global leaderboards. Dazzling graphics and addicting gameplay are going to glue your fingers to your device when playing DropZap, the quick-moving iPad and iPhone puzzle game.
--Date/Version: Updated 5/30/11 - Version 2.5.2
--iOS/Age Rating: This app requires iOS 3.0 or later. Rated 4+.
--Special Note: Drop Zap 2 also available on the App Store
--Device: (+ Universal: For iPhone/iPad), iPod Touch
--Developer Link: Amir Michail
Visit the iTunes App Store for more details, and to download:
Cool iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Apps is updated often. Subscribe by selecting either: E-mail or RSS Reader, and follow us on Twitter and Facebook. Developers and Advertisers-please contact us to post your app reviews, press releases, contest news, graphics and more at: email@example.com