- COST: 99 cents - RATING: 5 Stars
- Categories: Adventure, Entertainment, Games, iPad, Native, Puzzle
- Original feel captured in the "glass teletype" style
- Sound effects and images enhance your adventure
- Includes the original source code in a syntax-highlighted browsable viewer
- Adventure history and lore with links provided to additional Adventure sites
- Internal browser for visiting Adventure hints and tips sites
- In-game notepad for taking notes while playing and browsing the hints and tips sites
First of all, you must follow the typed instructions to find your way to the cave. What will capture your attention immediately about this game are the changing background images and, particularly, the eerie sound effects (somewhere between spooky and futuristic!) I guess you could say this is an interactive story whose major elements are exploration and puzzle-solving where you as the protagonist use logic to unlock the pieces one at a time. Realistic cave descriptions and other-worldly elements all play a part in your journey through the cave. Lots of obstacles and mysterious happenings will come your way - just stay cool and work your way through the maze of trickeries.
Another cool fact is that in iAdventure, extras include the complete game source code in a syntax-color-coded viewer. You will also enjoy an in-game browser that provides links to Adventure tips and even a map for the game! Particularly helpful is the notebook where you can jot your puzzle-solving notes to avoid scraps of scribble throughout your home! Take advantage of using this notebook both in the game as well as in the browser. How cool are you under pressure? Do you think you can put your deductive skills to work at unlocking more and more of the game's story? Put every bit of knowledge and experience you possess to work for you in iAdventure, the compelling, adventurous iPad game.
--Date/Version: Updated 9/16/10 - Version 1.1
--iOS/Age Rating: This app requires iOS 3.2 or later. Rated 4+.
--Tip/Tutorials: No network connection is required to play. Be sure to visit the links provided to get tips on how to progress in the game if you get stuck.
--Developer Link: Anton Fleig
--Twitter Link: @AntonFleig
--Facebook Link: Tony Fleig
Visit the iTunes App Store for more details, and to download:
* NOTE: Visit Cool iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Apps often to check for the latest FREE PROMO CODES (top red button-right sidebar).
Cool iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Apps is updated often. Subscribe by selecting either: E-mail or RSS Reader, and follow us on Twitter and Facebook. Developers and Advertisers-please contact us to post your reviews, press releases, contest news, graphics and more at: email@example.com
Disclaimer: You have enjoyed an impartial, paid post.