- COST: 99 cents - RATING: N/A Stars
- Categories: Native, Lifestyle, Lists, Organization, Productivity
*PROMOS are available, and are valid for 3 weeks after this post date. Please e-mail us at email@example.com if you wish one.*
- Weekly and daily chore chart views
- Chore icons
- Fun sounds and animations
- Collect stars to "buy" rewards
- See all rewards received in the rewards history view
- Collect checkmarks to earn trophies
- Add chores to the Chore Chest for easy assignment to multiple users
- Customize chores for each user
- Set up repeat intervals and assign chores to any combination of days
- Drag and drop chore reordering
- User photo selection complete with move and scale
- Data protection through the Settings application
When I was in college, I could have used just such a productivity app so that my room-mates would take care of their tasks instead of living like a herd of buffalo! My point being that chores do not just apply to kids! Anyway, as you use the app, completing chores involves simply tapping the appropriate box. Paying out rewards (for kids) is just another tap on the screen, and Chore Pad even tracks reward histories so you can avoid miscommunication over payments (another popular problem with chores!) I would definitely recommend Chore Pad as a helpful tool to any family who wants to keep their home in ship shape condition, as well as keep the peace among family members!
--Date/Version: Updated 10/19/10 - Version 1.4
--iOS/Age Rating: This app requires iOS 3.0 or later. iOS 4.0 Tested. Rated 4+.
--Tip/Tutorials: Assign an icon to each chore from a variety of 64 icons.
--Device: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
--Developer Link: Nannek
--Twitter Link: @chorepad
--Facebook Link: Chore Pad
Visit the iTunes App Store for more details, and to download:
* NOTE: Visit Cool iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Apps often to check for the latest FREE PROMO CODES (top red button-right sidebar).
Cool iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Apps is updated often. Subscribe by selecting either: E-mail or RSS Reader, and follow us on Twitter and Facebook. Developers and Advertisers-please contact us to post your app reviews, press releases, contest news, graphics and more at: firstname.lastname@example.org