- COST: 99 cents - RATING: 3 Stars
- Categories: Budget, Lists, Organization, Travel, Native
• Customizable ship backgrounds with over 35 companies and 230 ships to choose from so your background image will be the same as the ship your on.
• Create up to two Countdown Clocks / Tickers at a time with customizable text and ships to keep track of how much time is left until your next cruise(s).
• Save past trips to compare the total costs of different cruise lines and destinations.
• Cruise Card Control does not require use of your cell network so it allows you to use it wherever you roam.
Much as I love cruises, I hate the day of arrival back in home port. You have to get all packed up again except this time you know the fun is over! Moreover, you can expect to see a large credit card bill slipped under your door (because no-one ever went on a cruise without spending money on extras)! There are several smart features to this app, the first one simply being able to match your vacation ship to an image on the app. The Countdown timer is lots of fun and builds anticipation for big and little kids, and being able to keep all the data without needing network access is a huge plus! I would definitely recommend Cruise Card Control as a useful cruise app as it will make the end of the vacation more pleasing without surprisingly large bills giving you a nasty shock!
--Date/Version: Released 1/1/10 - Version 1.0
--iOS/Age Rating: This app requires iOS 3.0 or later. Rated 4+.
--Tip/Tutorials: Also, on the App Store see Cruise Card Control Lite (free) which features a customizable countdown clock, text and over 70 ships.
--Device: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
--Developer Link: DK Design
--Twitter Link: N/A
--Facebook Link: N/A
Visit the iTunes App Store for more details, and to download:
CRUISE CARD CONTROL
* NOTE: Visit Cool iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Apps often to check for the latest FREE PROMO CODES (top red button-right sidebar).
Cool iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Apps is updated often. Subscribe by selecting either: E-mail or RSS Reader, and follow us on Twitter and Facebook. Developers and Advertisers-please contact us to post your app reviews, press releases, contest news, graphics and more at: email@example.com