Developer Quote: "Help get the candy to Om Nom, the adorable monster, in this highly innovative and addictive puzzle game."
- COST: 99 cents - RATING: 5 Stars
- Categories: Entertainment, Games, Native, Puzzle
- Cut the ropes by simply swiping your finger across them and collect the stars by touching them with the candy.
- Collect three golden stars in each stage and be quick because some of these stars don’t stick around!
- Use a variety of special tools in your effort to get Om Nom his candy. Blow and catapult candy around.
- Easy to learn and intuitive to play, not to mention addicting. Each new box contains new and more challenging stars and obstacles.
- Crystal Leaderboards and Achievements so players can see how they compare to rope cutters throughout the world via online leaderboards and achievements through Crystal!
- Cut the Rope supports Game Center.
Cut the Rope is certainly an appropriate game for this time of year considering its candy theme. The silly, cartoonish Om Nom will have you laughing as you swipe the screen to get him his candy. You won't be bored as the levels have varying obstacles and rewards, and the physics action is non-stop. With fabulous graphics and intuitive controls, you'll be delivering non-stop fun and candy to this little monster in no time. Enjoy the entertaining Cut the Rope game app when you want to take your brains and reflexes for a quick whirl!
--Date/Version: Released 10/5/10 - Version 1.0
--iOS/Age Rating: This app requires iOS 3.0 or later. Rated 4+.
--Tip/Tutorials: Cut the Rope and Cut the Rope HD are also available on the App Store.
--Device: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
--Developer Link: Zepto Lab
--Twitter Link: @chillingo
--Facebook Link: Chillingo
Visit the iTunes App Store for more details, and to download:
CUT THE ROPE
* NOTE: Visit Cool iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Apps often to check for the latest FREE PROMO CODES (top red button-right sidebar).
Cool iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Apps is updated often. Subscribe by selecting either: E-mail or RSS Reader, and follow us on Twitter and Facebook. Developers and Advertisers-please contact us to post your app reviews, press releases, contest news, graphics and more at: email@example.com