- COST: Free - RATING: 3-1/2 Stars
- Categories: Education, Elementary School, Entertainment, Games, Math, Native, Puzzle
- Multiple math levels to choose from:
- Easy mode: Addition only
- Medium mode: Addition and subtraction
- Hard mode: Addition, Subtraction, and Multiplication
- Genius mode: Addition, Subtraction, and Multiplication with larger numbers.
- Multiple card grid size, varying from 20 to 54 total cards.
- Configurable time period for previewing cards
Open Math Cards Flip and take a few seconds to read through the tutorial, if needed, as well as to set up your various options. Choose from difficulty levels of Easy, Medium, Hard or Genius, as well as from Card grid sizes of Small, Medium, Large or Max. The last option is the amount of seconds you may need to preview the cards face up for memorization purposes. When I started playing, the cards were shown with their numerical side face up for a few seconds to allow a glimpse of the numbers, operations and their locations. Additionally, I had chosen to play with a deck of 54 cards as I do love a challenge. I enjoyed working my way through the deck and doing the mental math juggle! If the division operation were added in, that would round out the package nicely! Math Cards Flip is definitely a useful addition, pardon the pun, to your device to allow for meaningful and not mindless game play for the kids. This is an educational app that should be on every parents idevice, not just for the young ones, but the whole family too!
--Date/Version: Updated 9/25/10 - Version 1.1
--iOS/Age Rating: This app requires iOS 3.0 or later. Rated 4+.
--Device: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
--Developer Link: Smiley Apps
--Twitter Link: N/A
--Facebook Link: N/A
Visit the iTunes App Store for more details, and to download:
MATH CARDS FLIP
* NOTE: Visit Cool iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Apps often to check for the latest FREE PROMO CODES (top red button-right sidebar).
Cool iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Apps is updated often. Subscribe by selecting either: E-mail or RSS Reader, and follow us on Twitter and Facebook. Developers and Advertisers-please contact us to post your app reviews, press releases, contest news, graphics and more at: firstname.lastname@example.org