- COST: 99 cents - RATING: 4 Stars
- Categories: Animals, Healthcare & Fitness, Lifestyle, Native, Medical, Reference
- Determine if you have been bitten by a bedbug or other common bug.
- Identify bugs in your hotel room, apartment, house, etc.
- Identify a rash caused by other bugs.
- Prepare for trips and check in safely with our “Traveler’s Checklist.”
- Learn how to get rid of bedbugs and how to treat the rash caused by a bug bite.
- Search the Web for “bug reports” by location.
If you are questioning the source of this information because you are skeptical, let me explain that the data is gathered by Skinsight, a leading source for dermatologic health information. There are excellent tips on prevention and close-up images of bedbug bites. I don't plan to be traveling myself over the holidays, but that doesn't mean these horrible critters cannot be found right in our home area. Insects have a way of traveling far and wide. Bedbugs 'n Things is a healthcare app that I think is important, traveler or not, considering the media these days concerning outbreaks.
--Date/Version: Updated 10/13/10 - Version 1.1
--iOS/Age Rating: This app requires iOS 3.0 or later. Rated 4+.
--Device: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
--Developer Link: Logical Images
--Twitter Link: @skinsight
--Facebook Link: Skinsight
Visit the iTunes App Store for more details, and to download:
BEDBUGS 'N THINGS
* NOTE: Visit Cool iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Apps often to check for the latest FREE PROMO CODES (top red button-right sidebar).
Cool iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Apps is updated often. Subscribe by selecting either: E-mail or RSS Reader, and follow us on Twitter and Facebook. Developers and Advertisers-please contact us to post your app reviews, press releases, contest news, graphics and more at: email@example.com