- COST: Free - RATING: N/A Stars
(Cost/Rating subject to change per the App Store)
- Categories: Entertainment, Games, Native, Puzzle
- 3 modes of play.
- 3 difficulty settings based on the speed of the pattern displayed.
- Choose up to 4 different button designs.
- Practice learning the sounds.
- Top 10 high scores sortable by name, score, seconds, game type, and difficulty.
This is the type of old-fashioned memory game app that everyone in the family can play! Younger ones will enjoy flexing their muscles and tapping on the colored, flashing shapes (who cares the order!), while older ones will be dutifully concentrating on tapping the shapes in the correct order. Enjoy this triply challenging game with friends and family when you feel like some playful fun is in order!
--Date/Version: Released 11/30/10 - Version 1.0
--iOS/Age Rating: This app requires iOS 3.0 or later. Rated 4+.
--Tip/Tutorials: This app is ad supported.
--Device: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
--Developer Link: Amy Faulkner
--Twitter Link: N/A
--Facebook Link: N/A
Visit the iTunes App Store for more details, and to download:
SIMON SAYS SQUARES-FREE
* NOTE: Visit Cool iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Apps often to check for the latest FREE PROMO CODES (top red button-right sidebar).
Cool iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Apps is updated often. Subscribe by selecting either: E-mail or RSS Reader, and follow us on Twitter and Facebook. Developers and Advertisers-please contact us to post your app reviews, press releases, contest news, graphics and more at: email@example.com