Developer Quote: TRIVIO is the new mobile trivia game where you SAY THE ANSWER OUT LOUD! And who doesn't love a BIG RED BUTTON? Like a TV game show, test your knowledge of trivia by SPEAKING FROM MEMORY.
- COST: Free - RATING: 3 Stars
- Categories: Bluetooth, Entertainment, Games, Native, Trivia
- Built-in robot with Speech Recognition and voice-activated artificial intelligence used when you answer the questions
- Thousands of questions from multiple categories including:
General Knowledge, Geography, History, Literature, Math & Science, Entertainment and Sports
- 4 Difficulty levels ranging from Easy to Killer
- Option to see the top 10 High Scores
- With every update, more free questions are added to the game. However, you can make a Top In App Purchase for additional trivia packs covering multiple categories.
With Update 1.0.7 to Trivio, came many excellent new features and revisions as shown below:
- Added "Sound Precision" to Settings to guarantee excellent voice recognition
- Added new Auto Pilot feature to let the game advance to the next question without hitting Next each time (found under the More/Difficulty setting)
- Increased speed of when microphone image appears
- Added a difficulty option to let a player pick Easy, Harder, Difficult and Killer questions (found under the More/Difficulty setting)
- Questions: less Baseball, more Soccer and other sports. Fixed year when Salem Witch Trials occurred, and FDR quote
- New question style: Finish the lyrics...
- Added more questions to Starter pack
Open Trivio and you will be able to choose either the Solo or Teams game mode. Also, you will notice a few buttons on the bottom of your display. The "?" will give you simple instructions on how to play this fun and addicting game. The gear wheel will give you the options of Scores (after you've played a bit, you can check the top 10 high ones), select your category of questions or use All Categories, toggle Game Sounds on or off and select the amount of time you may need to answer questions (the default is 10 seconds). Tap either Solo or Teams when you are ready to play.
When Trivio asks you a question, if you know or can guess the answer, tap the Big Red Button! The microphone will appear and you may now speak your reply. Notice the 10 blue dots at the top left of the display which will become either green (correct) or red (wrong) as you answer your questions. I love the applause when I answer a question correctly...that's a really nice touch and reward for all this brain teasing! If you get 5 or more questions right, you can proudly move on up to the next round. Trivio has a complex scoring system whereby the quicker time span in which you answer and the more difficult your questions, the more points you get. And if you get 10 correct answers in a row (which is definitely a feat) you will get 10,000 bonus points!
Challenge yourself with hours of compelling trivia questions on a variety of topics. This trivia game has thousands of questions just waiting for you to tackle. Enjoy trivia like never before with voice technology that works smoothly and efficiently each time to increase your gaming pleasure! And did we mention that Trivio is FREE?
--Date/Version: Updated 11/16/10 - Version 1.0.7
--iOS/Age Rating: This app requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. iOS 4.0 Tested. Rated 4+.
--Notable: Trivo has been featured on the App Store as New & Noteworthy in Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand and United Kingdom!
--Device: iPhone, iPod Touch (2nd, 3rd, 4th generation-for older devices, you will need earbuds with a microphone) and iPad
--Developer Link: Flurple Corp.
--Twitter Link: @flurple2
--Facebook Link: Flurple2
Visit the iTunes App Store for more details, and to download:
* NOTE: Visit Cool iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Apps often to check for the latest FREE PROMO CODES (top red button-right sidebar).
Cool iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Apps is updated often. Subscribe by selecting either: E-mail or RSS Reader, and follow us on Twitter and Facebook. Developers and Advertisers-please contact us to post your app reviews, press releases, contest news, graphics and more at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: You have enjoyed an impartial, paid post.