- COST: Free - RATING: N/A Stars
(Cost/Rating subject to change per the App Store)
Categories: Lifestyle, Native, Utilities
If you wish, you may also include an area that has only digits which you can use for your everyday PIN numbers, and you can choose to include symbols if you use sites which require your passwords to include one or more of those. Feel free though to use the digits-only area for regular passwords, for any site which allows numbers in its passwords.
Here's a good way to go about preparing your passwords:
- Pick a direction. You don't have to go from left to right to read your passwords, you can go from right to left, up or down, or even diagonally. It's probably a good idea to pick one direction though.
- Pick a password length. Eight is pretty secure and usually acceptable.
- Pick a color and a symbol for each password. You can use one password for all your sites, but that still wouldn't be very safe. It's a good idea to at least have different passwords for very important sites such as Internet banking sites.
- Change your passwords on your websites to the ones from your PasswordCard.
You may also like to check the PasswordCard.org site for which this useful password app is the companion. You will be able to read there more details about this helpful method of choosing passwords.
COOL CONCLUSION: "PasswordCard makes it super easy to select indecipherable passwords for all your private sites and business."--Date/Version: Released 12/30/10 - Version 1.1
--iOS/Age Rating: This app requires iOS 4.2 or later. Rated 4+.
--Device: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
--Developer Link: Jeff Clement
--Twitter Link: N/A
--Facebook Link: N/A
Visit the iTunes App Store for more details, and to download:
Cool iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Apps is updated often. Subscribe by selecting either: E-mail or RSS Reader, and follow us on Twitter and Facebook. App Lovers-find promos on our page: PROMO CODES. Developers and Advertisers-please contact us to post your app reviews, press releases, contest news, graphics and more at: firstname.lastname@example.org