- COST: Free - APP STORE STARS: 4
- Categories: Lifestyle, Native, Productivity, Reference, Universal
· Search amongst all of the eHow articles
· Save your favorite eHow “how-to” articles
· Share your favorite eHow articles with friends via email, Facebook, and Twitter
· Read featured articles for popular categories, such as: Home, Money, Family, Food, Health, and Style
· Universal app - optimized for both the iPhone and iPad!
Open this self-help app to tabs including: Featured, Search, Food, Home and More. Featured shows you specially selected "How To" items that may interest you. Search is the field for which you want to enter your task terms. Food educates you as to many methods of food preparation, cleaning and serving. Finally, More gives you many popular category items such as: Family, Health, Money, Style, and also includes Favorites and Settings. eHow contains a wealth of information that will educate and assist you in all the gray areas of your life where you need a little assistance without undergoing too much trouble.
COOL CONCLUSION: "Make life easier on yourself by using eHow to give detailed instructions with pictures on 'how to' accomplish a myriad of tasks!"--Date/Version: Released 1/18/11 - Version 1.0
--iOS/Age Rating: This app requires iOS 3.1 or later. iOS 4.0 Tested. Rated 12+ for the following:
* Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content or Nudity
* Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
* Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
--Device: (+ Universal: For iPhone/iPad), iPad
--Developer Link: Demand Media Inc.
Visit the iTunes App Store for more details, and to download:
Cool iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Apps is updated often. Subscribe by selecting either: E-mail or RSS Reader, and follow us on Twitter and Facebook. App Lovers-find promos on our page: PROMO CODES. Developers and Advertisers-please contact us to post your app reviews, press releases, contest news, graphics and more at: firstname.lastname@example.org