- COST: Free - APP STORE STARS: N/A
- Categories: Business, Finance, Lifestyle, Native, Organization, Productivity
- IRS accepted digitized receipts
- Easily store and organize your receipts so you’ll never lose a deduction again.
- Save time on tax return preparation, expense reports, budgeting and bookkeeping.
- Snap pictures of receipts, Shoeboxed enters date, total, payment type, store and category
- Create and send expense reports from your iPhone
- Export expenses to QuickBooks, Quicken, CSV, FreshBooks and more
- E-mail, phone support available
Your opening screen on this receipt organizer app will prompt you to log in to your Shoeboxed Account or Register for Free (which is what I did). There are 3 buttons at the bottom to Email Report, Add New Receipt and Account Settings. Tap Add New Receipt to begin and the camera will open for you to snap your receipt. Once that's done, a note field appears where you enter your memory-jogging notes on that particular item, then press Submit. The screen will now show the calendar date of your new receipt and your note. It's all that simple with Shoeboxed Receipt Tracker to organize your bills to make your finances and taxes stress free!
COOL CONCLUSION: "Simplify your monthly payment of bills and tax time prepation using Shoeboxed Receipt Tracker and Receipt Reader".--Date/Version: Updated 11/2/10 - Version 2.1
--iOS/Age Rating: This app requires iOS 3.0 or later. iOS 4.0 Tested. Rated 4+.
--Device: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
--Developer Link: Shoebox, Inc.
Visit the iTunes App Store for more details, and to download:
SHOEBOX RECEIPT TRACKER
Cool iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Apps is updated often. Subscribe by selecting either: E-mail or RSS Reader, and follow us on Twitter and Facebook. App Lovers-find promos on our page: PROMO CODES. Developers and Advertisers-please contact us to post your app reviews, press releases, contest news, graphics and more at: email@example.com