- COST: Free - APP STORE STARS: 4-1/2
- Categories: Food, Health & Fitness, Lifestyle, Lists, Medical, Native
- Largest food database of any iPhone calorie counter – over 600,000 foods and growing daily, with a streamlined database available offline.
- Fully syncs with the web, so you can log from your computer or your phone, which ever is more convenient. Plus your data is backed up online so you never lose it.
- Diet with your friends - add friends and easily track and support each other's progress.
- Comprehensive feature set – create your own custom foods and exercises, track all major nutrients, progress reports, customized goals based on your diet profile, recipe calculator, and more.
- Track all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more
- Frequently used foods automatically remembered for easy access
- Save and reuse entire meals
- Recipe calculator - Enter your own recipes and calculate their nutritional contents
- Add multiple items at once
- Create an unlimited number of custom foods
- Over 350 exercises
- Track both cardio and strength training, including sets, reps, and weight/rep
- Create an unlimited number of custom exercises
- Enter your own calorie amounts – great for HRM’s or exercise equipment with calorie reports
- Track your weight, measurements and more
- View charts of your progress over time for motivation
- Daily nutritional summary with all major nutrients
With so many features that are conveniently handy at all times, there really is no reason to not pay attention to your health and fitness. I actually know of 3 people who have used this app and swear they have lost weight by it. No kidding! Visit www.myfitnesspal.com to register or do so directly from your phone. Entries are automatically synced to reflect the same information at all times. You can even have your progress proudly posted on Twitter and Facebook, if you wish.
COOL CONCLUSION: "For help with dieting and tracking pesky calories, there is no simpler method than using Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker."--Date/Version: Updated 12/18/10 - Version 3.0
--iOS/Age Rating: This app requires iOS 3.0 or later. Rated 4+.
--Device: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
--Developer Link: My Fitness Pal LLC
Visit the iTunes App Store for more details, and to download:
CALORIE COUNTER & DIET TRACKER
Cool iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Apps is updated often. Subscribe by selecting either: E-mail or RSS Reader, and follow us on Twitter and Facebook. App Lovers-find promos on our page: PROMO CODES. Developers and Advertisers-please contact us to post your app reviews, press releases, contest news, graphics and more at: email@example.com