Developer Quote: "iTriage has been used by over 1,000,000 people as a symptom checker, doctor finder, or as a medical reference tool."
- COST: Free - APP STORE STARS: 4-1/2
- Categories: Healthcare & Fitness, Lifestyle, Medical, Native, Reference
iTriage is comforting in that it offers helpful assistance in diagnosing what may be wrong, which doctors can treat certain conditions, and what are some of the symptoms. It also lists the closest healthcare providers to the location of your choice. It is well organized and structured, and very comprehensive in being a great medical reference. Some of the many useful features of this healthcare & fitness iPhone reference app are as follows:
- Information on thousands of symptoms, diseases, and medical procedures
- A nationwide directory of all U.S. hospitals, urgent cares, retail clinics, and pharmacies
- Find the nearest doctor from 750,000 physicians across more than 350 specialties
- Turn-by-turn facility directions from GPS, address, or zip code
- Emergency Room Wait Times and pre-registration for hospitals in select parts of the country.
- Integrated Google Health PHR allows you to view and share your complete health profile
Open the app and choose between several tabs at the bottom of the display such as Symptoms, Diseases, Procedures, Providers and Home. The Home Button gives you many options such as iTriage Symptom Checker, Finding the Right Care, Learn About Procedures, Searching for a Provider, Personal Health Record and more. There are huge lists for Diseases and Symptoms and Procedures which really impressed me. Having the image of the body where you can tap the hurting spot to search for treatment is an ingenious idea also. I believe all this information will be a real lifesaver when carried around on your iPhone or other iDevice. Don't think of going on vacation this summer without iTriage!
COOL CONCLUSION: "iTriage has a wealth of information to help you deal immediately with illness and injury, and is a must-have mobile medical app."--Date/Version: Updated 5/3/11 - Version 2.3.1
--iOS/Age Rating: This app requires iOS 3.0 or later. Rated over 17.
--Device: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
--Developer Link: Healthagen LLC
Visit the iTunes App Store for more details, and to download: