- COST: Free - APP STORE STARS: N/A
- Categories: Entertainment, Lifestyle, Native, Utilities, Weather
- 1-Tap access to get your current temperature and type weather
- Retina HD graphics to give you a crisp, clear display
- Options to set the weather parameters to foretell your day's activities
- Suitable and easy for adults or kids
I later discovered that the weather conditions must be sunny in order for the caption to read "Shorts". You will then see the icon smiling and giving a thumbs up! Conversely, if it is not a nice day out (even though warm), you will see the little guy holding an umbrella and looking a bit glum with the caption, "No Shorts", as in my previous example. However, in the Settings you can tell the app to ignore the weather conditions and, therefore, only base the wise "shorts" decision on temperature. Adjust the temperature here also, according to what you feel comfortable with when wearing shorts. For me, it's 70 degrees!
COOL CONCLUSION: "Shorts or Not is a simple but useful app that gives you a real temperature reading with a dose of humor to start your day off right!"--Date/Version: Released 5/19/11 - Version 1.0
--iOS/Age Rating: This app requires iOS 3.0 or later. Rated 4+.
--Device: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
--Developer Link: Albino Pixel Ltd.
--Twitter: albinopixel and smoggieDave83
--Facebook: Albino Pixel
Visit the iTunes App Store for more details, and to download:
SHORTS OR NOT
Disclaimer: You have enjoyed an impartial, paid post.