- COST: 99 cents - APP STORE STARS: 4-1/2
- Categories: Art, Entertainment, Games, iPad, Native
- Five realistic paint brushes to choose from: a flat brush, round brush, fan brush, palette knife and clumped brush.
- Each brush comes in many different sizes and can be rotated a full 360 degrees.
- Brushes can be loaded with different amounts of paint, including no paint at all for a dry brush.
- Varying amounts of pressure can be used with a dry brush to achieve many different kinds of paint blending effects.
- Paint actually "breaks" as it depletes off the palette knife, allowing techniques such as layering and the creation of textures.
- All brushes can be used as an eraser, controlled by the pressure.
- The location and behavior of individual bristles are completely randomized in every way, ensuring that no two brush strokes ever look exactly the same.
- Two different canvas sizes to choose from: 768 x 1024 and 1024 x 1024.
- There are 8 hotspots around the edge of the screen that can be tapped to perform commonly used actions quickly and easily.
- 1000 levels of undo and redo are available.
- Choose any paint color you can dream of right away with the natural color picker.
- Your latest colors are saved automatically as you paint and can be selected from a palette.
- You can save your favorite colors while painting with drag and drop.
- The canvas can be moved around and zoomed in and out up to 3200%.
- Brush strokes can be painted on the canvas at a fully customizable offset location relative to where the screen is actually touched.
SAVING, IMPORTING AND EXPORTING:
- Paintings are automatically saved in your gallery and easily exported to your Photos.
- Images can be imported from your Photos and positioned, rotated and scaled onto a new canvas.
- Paintings can be sent via email from within the app, attached as uncompressed PNG image files.
- Paintings can be uploaded directly to Flickr.
- Paintings can be exported at resolutions of up to 6 times the original in both PNG and JPEG formats using the free Inspire Exporter app available for both Windows and Mac OS.
Think of all the glorious pictures you can create with the varying brushes and degrees of rotation! I love the fact that each brush stroke is unique as it adds a special touch to your picture. With unlimited paint colors and multiple levels of undo, you can fine tune your work. Especially convenient is being able to export your work from within the app, or upload to Flickr to share with friends or family So many cool features create brilliant artwork by none other than yourself!
COOL CONCLUSION: "Inspire Pro-Paint, Draw and Sketch encourages the artist in you to shine brilliantly with all the art tools necessary to create a masterpiece."--Date/Version: Updated 12/10/10 - Version 1.1
--iOS/Age Rating: This app requires iOS 3.2 or later. Rated 4+.
--Special Note: Inspire is also available for iPhone and iPod Touch on sale now for 99 cents.
--Developer Link: KiwiPixel
Visit the iTunes App Store for more details, and to download:
INSPIRE PRO-PAINT, DRAW AND SKETCH