- COST: Free - APP STORE STARS: 3-1/2
- Categories: Business, Lifestyle, Native, Organization, Productivity, Tools, Utilities
My Shifts is simple to use and it will only take a few minutes to input the times you start and leave your job in real-time. Just slide your finger along the realistic 'card' swipe slot, or else input your time by using the date and time wheel. The same methods applies to checking out of your job. Some of the useful features of this work-related app are as follows:
- Use the Settings button to input personalized shift information such as morning, evening, or other shifts slots.
- View reports of your monthly work hours, the shifts you worked, any overtime hours you did, deducted break time, the number of work days per month, the gross salary, etc.
- Export your data (shifts records) to your mailbox as a table or as an excel table.
- 24h and 12h (am/pm) support.
Using My Shifts will simplify entering, recording and keeping track of your hours and pay. If you have no paper or pencil handy, simply slide your finger to record your comings and goings at your place of work. Set up your app by entering your Hourly Rate, Calculating Overtime if necessary, and Deducting Break Time if allowed. Enter your e-mail address to have reports mailed to yourself and toggle on or off the realistic sound of the time clock as you check in or out of work. Tap the clock icon at the bottom of the screen to verify what time your shift started, and how much time has elapsed since then. This fun app makes going to work actually quite enjoyable, and is very useful to boot!
COOL CONCLUSION: "Use My Shifts to accurately record your work hours, predict your monthly gross salary and provide you with reports as needed."--Date/Version: Updated 1/6/11 - Version 1.1
--iOS/Age Rating: This app requires iOS 3.1.2. or later. iOS 4.0 Tested. Rated 4+.
--Device: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
--Developer Link: Elad Somer
Visit the iTunes App Store for more details, and to download: