- COST: Free - APP STORE STARS: 4
- Categories: Art, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Photo Effects, Photos, Photography, Native
- Paint in three different styles: Cartoon, Watercolor and Photography
- Over 30 effects (including: Sepia, Grayscale, Cross Process, Retro Cam ...)
- 21 additional tint effects, 7 for every style (available in-app)
- Easy canvas navigation using two finger pan & pinch to zoom gestures
- 4 different brushes: Paintbrush, Spray, Marker and Eraser
- Unlimited undo and redo brush strokes
- Import from Camera & Photo Albums
- Twitter, Facebook, Flickr and Email sharing
You'll see instructions when opening Artographo. Do read them because there's a lot of different things going on inside the app, and the directions will help you figure out exactly what you want to do and how to accomplish that. There are 3 ways to start off, and that is by using Grayscale, Regular Color or Cartoon look. Then you may scroll through the effects such as Outlines, Freezing Cold, Liquid Star, Dark Twilight, Sunset, etc. Get a photo from your library, or take a new one, use the various tools, adjust opacity and before you know it, you'll have an original picture. Artographo can provide you with many varied end results, but getting there may be a little confusing. Experiment a bit with color and style and pretty soon you'll have the hang of it.
COOL CONCLUSION: "Artographo provides you with the tools to make stunning artwork from your photos."
--Date/Version: Released 7/11/11 - Version 1.0.0
--iOS/Age Rating: This app requires iOS 4.0 or later. Rated 4+.
--Device: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
--Developer Link: boxedfolder.com
Visit the iTunes App Store for more details, and to download: