- COST: Free - APP STORE STARS: 4-1/2
- Categories: Entertainment, Lifestyle, Native, TV
All you have to do is tap the green button when your preferred show is on the air, and magically, IntoNow will identify the show and episode. More than that, the app will provide you with all the information and links relevant to that show. At that point, if you want, you can share your knowledge on Facebook and Twitter. One other neat feature is that IntoNow also gives you insight into which shows you and your friends enjoy watching. That even includes the latest episode!
With IntoNow, you can find and explore new shows and share all your new TV smarts with friends who have similar interests to you! Some of the interesting and helpful features of this TV guide app are as follows:
- Identify live TV, or anything that’s run on TV in the last five years, from your television, computer or mobile device.
- Get full episode and cast information, as well as info on future airings.
- Receive notifications when your friends are watching the same episode or show.
- Comment on what your friends are watching in the app, or on Facebook and Twitter.
- One-click access to IMDb, Netflix, and iTunes so you can learn more or start watching right away.
- Add new friends using Facebook, Twitter, your address book, or “search by name.”
I really like the ease and consistently good operation of this app. It adds a whole new dimension to your social networking too when you've got interesting details to share with friends. A super bonus is that IntoNow alerts you whenever you and a friend or family member are watching the same show at the same time. I think that's pretty intuitive and a stand-out feature!
COOL CONCLUSION: "IntoNow makes your TV viewing pleasure into a social adventure!"--Date/Version: Updated 7/20/11 - Version 1.3
--iOS/Age Rating: This app requires iOS 3.2 or later or iPad. Minimum iOS 4.0+ is required on iPhone and iPod touch Rated 4+.
--Device: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
--Developer Link: IntoNow
Visit the iTunes App Store for more details, and to download: