- COST: Free - APP STORE STARS: 5
- Categories: Email, iPad, Lifestyle, Native, Photos, Photography, Videos
- Attach Video more than 54 seconds long without Trimming. No need to send only short clips.
- Attach up to 30 seconds of Video in HD(720p).
- Attach up to 10 min of Video with compression.
- Attach more than 5 Photos to an email.
- Select Video and Photo Quality to be used for attaching.
- Attach combination of Videos and Photos to an email.
- Attach Video in HD using 'Good' or 'Best' Profiles
- Compress Video to 568x320 or even 480x270 resolution using the 'Average' or 'Low' profile.
- Choose a Maximum Target Attachment Size (2 MB, 5 MB, 10 MB, 15 MB) according to recipient and sender email provider imposed limit.
- Manual trimming of video length available.
There's a lot of flexibility here in sending out your stuff. I like the many file size choices and the fact that I won't have to chop everything down to a minimum. Those photography buffs who use iMovie will be able to send out their full-fledged works of art without having to sacrifice length to unwanted trims. Visit the Settings tab and be sure to organize the Video and Photo Quality, along with maximum attachment size. Remember, you have to take into consideration how many megabytes yours and your recipient's service provider will accept. One other great, time-saving feature of this app is that it uses in app email. The email gets queued to the Outbox after you attach and hit Send, and is then sent in the background so as not to disturb your other tasks. Efficient methods make life so much simpler!
COOL CONCLUSION: "Video (& Photos) Email is a great way to share your visual media collection without sacrificing size, quality or length."--Date/Version: Updated 6/30/11 - Version 1.0.1
--iOS/Age Rating: This app requires iOS 4.2 or later. Rated 4+.
--Special Note: This app is also available for iPhone on the App Store
--Developer Link: Mirage Pads
Visit the iTunes App Store for more details, and to download:
VIDEOS (& PHOTOS) EMAIL