- COST: Free - APP STORE STARS: 3-1/2
- Categories: Lists, Native, Safe, Storage, Utilities
- Keeper® stores information on your iPhone using military-grade AES encryption.
- Keeper® protects your identity by creating high-strength security passwords and remembers them for you.
- Protects You Against Hackers:
Secures and safeguards your private information on your mobile device.
- Convenient & Easy-to-Use:
Quickly enter, organize, save and access your private information.
Launch websites from within Keeper records.
- Instant Search:
Find records fast.
- Unlimited Records:
Never run out of space for your stored information.
Records are encrypted with military-grade ciphers and stored on your device.
Create your own folder names and themes.
Works on iPhone, iPad, Mac, PC and all other mobile platforms.
Store your information in the cloud or to your computer. (* Premium Version)
- Secured Cloud Storage:
Your data can be encrypted and archived in our Cloud Security Vault™ (* Premium Version)
- Supports multiple devices:
Sync your records on all your devices and computers. (* Premium Version)
- Live Customer Support:
Access customer support during business hours via live chat, phone or email. (* Premium Version)
There are certainly many worthwhile features to Keeper. However, be aware that only some are offered in the free version while the rest are given in the paid version which is basically a top-in app purchase. Here's a summary of the differences between the two:
* After 30 days, your free trial of Keeper Backup will expire. You will still be able to use the free version of Keeper on your mobile device which will allow you to enter, access and store all of your private information on your mobile device BUT you will not be able to use the following premium features:
Cloud Backup, Multi-Device Sync, Data Restore and Live Customer Support.
To use these premium features of Keeper beyond the free-trial period, you can purchase the full version for only $9.99 per year.
I think using the this free version is satisfactory enough for me. I don't feel I need any of the Premium features, although multi-device sync and Cloud backup may be nice. I've noticed some people prefer password apps that back up to the web, while others rather not have any sensitive information on the web and rather store this stuff only on their device which is exactly what Keeper Password does. This utility app does a fine job of easily tracking your passwords and other sensitive data so that it is easily available to you.
COOL CONCLUSION: "Keeper® Password & Data Vault makes it easy to have all your valuable passwords and data at hand so you'll never get locked out of a website again!"--Date/Version: Updated 9/14/11 - Version 4.10
--iOS/Age Rating: This app requires iOS 3.0 or later. Rated 4+.
--Special Note: Top-in App Purchase $9.99
--Device: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
--Developer Link: Callpod, Inc.
Visit the iTunes App Store for more details, and to download:
KEEPER PASSWORD & DATA VAULT