- COST: Free - APP STORE STARS: 3-1/2
- Categories: Books, Lifestyle, Native, News, Universal
* Publisher editions - Publishers such as Forbes, TechCrunch, Saveur, Popular Science, Good, 500px, Fast Company and more have produced hundreds of editions including in-depth articles, videos, fine photography, slideshows, live-maps, and social streams.
* Google trending editions - Google Currents uses Google search technology to hourly build a set of editions tracking the five most recent trending stories in categories such as world, entertainment, sports, science, and more. Each story is presented through a fresh edition of articles, videos, and pictures,
* Your favorite blogs and feeds - Instantly, turn your Google Reader subscriptions, or any of your favorite blogs/feeds into a beautiful edition with a magazine feel.
Your edition of this cool magazine is always available for offline reading, and additionally provides you with easy sharing of articles you love. Google Currents is a universal app, and works well with both your iPhone and iPad. Moreover, if you choose to carry the app on all your devices, your subscriptions will be synchronized with them all.
COOL CONCLUSION: "Google Currents is a fresh new magazine/reader that is designed to adapt to devices universally, and carries the latest news across many different genres."--Date/Version: Released 12/8/11 - Version 18.104.22.1688
--iOS/Age Rating: This app requires iOS 4.0 or later. Rated 17.
--Device: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
--Developer: Google, Inc.
Visit the iTunes App Store for more details, and to download:
~ Note: If you enjoy poetry, surf over to Coffee Table Poetry to relax and read well-known poems from classic poets.