- COST: Free - APP STORE STARS: 4-1/2
- Categories: Communications, iPad, Lifestyle, Native, Photos, Productivity
Skitch for iPad does a fantastic job of providing plenty tools with which to highlight the important information you wish to get across. With Skitch you use tools such as shapes, arrows, sketches and text annotation to explain yourself easily and quickly. Pinpoint items on photos, screenshots, maps, and webpages so that those you share them with will "get the message" very quickly. Some of the clever and detailed features of Skitch are as follows:
- Annotate: Add arrows, shapes and text to existing images
- Edit: Reposition, recolor and remove your annotations at will
- Share: Send your sketches and annotations over Twitter and email
- Present: Show your work in real time via AirPlay on Apple TV
- Remember: Save everything to Evernote for later
- Point out objects and locations in a photo
- Brainstorm design ideas with your team
- Identify a point of interest on a map
- Annotate a screenshot of your awesome high score
COOL CONCLUSION: "Skitch for iPad with its options such as snagging websites along with an intuitive, directional interface makes it a must-have productivity app."
--Date/Version: Released 12/21/11 - Version 1.0.0
--iOS/Age Rating: This app requires iOS 5.0 or later. Rated 4+.
Visit the iTunes App Store for more details, and to download:
SKITCH FOR IPAD
~ Note: If you enjoy poetry, surf over to Coffee Table Poetry to relax and read well-known poems from classic poets.