- COST: Free - APP STORE STARS: 4-1/2
- Categories: Browser, Native, Productivity
- Gestures: You can simplify the way you navigate the web. On the bottom menu bar, you can find the gesture button (finger shape), which enables the gesture mode. In gesture mode, you can draw a sign or add a new gesture.
- Webzine: Users can experience the web like never before.
- Tabbed browsing: Real tabbed browsing feels like you are working on a desktop. Add tabs just like you would on a desktop.
- Sidebar: There are 2 two side bars for you to access Bookmark and Tool Bar without going through complicated clicks. Access Tool Bar simply by swiping from the right edge of iPhone screen to left, and get to Bookmark swiping from the left edge of the screen to right.
- Speed Dial: Put favorite sites on Speed Dial. Stop looking around in your bookmarks and typing out long URLs. Instead, put your faves on Speed Dial.
- Smart Address Bar: Smart and effortless browsing by auto-completing URL and context menus. When you type the first few characters of a URL, Dolphin auto-completes it.
- Bookmark Folder: Organize your bookmarks into different folders, as you currently are doing with your desktop web browsers!
- Desktop Mode: Switch between desktop view and mobile view according to your needs.
- Enhanced interaction for sliding the left/right side menu.
COOL CONCLUSION: "Dolphin Browser is a great browser option when you want more flexibility and comfort than what Safari presently offers!"
--Date/Version: Released 8/14/11 - Version 1.0.1
--iOS/Age Rating: This app requires iOS 4.0 or later. Rated 17.
--Device: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
--Developer Link: Mobotap, Inc.
Visit the iTunes App Store for more details, and to download: