- COST: Free - APP STORE STARS: 5
- Categories: iPad, Lifestyle, Native, Organization Productivity, Tools
- Use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint on your iPad to create or edit documents.
- Rename, delete and manage documents with your Dropbox account
- Display, edit or create charts, change formatting, spell check, insert comments, into any Word, Excel or PowerPoint files
- Track changes while reviewing Word documents
- Use pivot tables and insert formulas in Excel workbooks
- Display and edit animation or transitions in PowerPoint presentations
- Present in full PowerPoint mode (not in PDF)
- Open files directly from your iPad email accounts or Dropbox account
- Automatically save documents to avoid losing changes
On opening CloudOn, you are required to enter your DropBox account info or sign up for a new account as this app must use Dropbox to function. Files will be saved using your Dropbox account. The bonus is that your files are available whenever and wherever you need them.
COOL CONCLUSION: "CloudOn uses Microsoft Office functions to create, edit and view documents neatly and efficiently on your iPad."--Date/Version: Released 1/3/12 - Version 1.0.487
--iOS/Age Rating: This app requires iOS 4.2 or later. Rated 4+.
--Developer: CloudOn Inc.
Visit the iTunes App Store for more details, and to download:
~ Note: If you enjoy poetry, surf over to Coffee Table Poetry to relax and read well-known poems from classic poets.