- COST: $4.99 - APP STORE STARS: 5
- Categories: Communications, iPad, Lifestyle, Native, Organization, Photos, Productivity, Storage, Videos
With this excellent iOS app, you will be able to manage all your special photos, videos and documents from your computer, and even have them password protected, in case a friend or relative is using your iPad. (Password protection is worth a million to me as I really don't like having my photos and email exposed to others). Still, if that's not enough, OrganiDoc HD utilizes Dropbox, Google Docs, Mobileme, along with other sites, to easily and quickly access and import your materials from all "safe-houses" to a single place for your review.
storage and file management iPad app are as follows:
▪ Simply transfer docs, pics and videos from your PC through iTunes enabling browsing and management anytime, anywhere.
▪ Revolutionary way to present your files in their respective presentation and interfaces, allowing more efficient file management.
▪ Manage your docs, pics and videos in both public and protected mode.
▪ Easily save your attachments within email to OrganiDoc HD.
▪ Use free Dropbox, Google Docs or other cloud disk services for backup remotely and download them on demand to your iPad.
▪ Observe sharing status of your Google docs or Dropbox on iPad anytime.
▪ Compression files such as ZIP or RAR can be extracted in OrganiDoc HD. Password protected ZIP or RAR are also supported. Files and folders can be compressed to a ZIP file.
▪ Use OrganiDoc HD as your one stop file management app for emailing or dispatching file to other apps for further editing.
▪ Use Wifi to transfer file from PC to iPad when there is no access to USB cable.
▪ Support Air print features to print out files in iPad easily.
▪ Support TV out features. Users can easily connect iPad to TV or projectors to do presentation.
▪ Pics are saved with complete information such as GPS, focus, resolution and so on.
▪ Converting wmv, flv, f4v, rm, rmvb, avi, mpg, asf, mkv, 3gp video files to iPad playable mp4 or audio-only mp3 files. ▪ During the conversion, you can still play other video files.
The detailed video below provided by CrazyMikesApps will show you just how useful and invaluable you will find OrganiDoc HD.
Below are the many file formats you can enjoy on your iPad:
a. MS Office (doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, pps, ppsx…)
b. iWorks '09, '08, '06 files (key, numbers, pages, key.zip, numbers.zip, pages.zip)
c. PDF file (pdf)
d. Text files (txt, rtf, rtfd)
e. Web files (htm, html, xml, svg), Safari Web Archives (webarchive).
f. Compressed files (zip, rar)
g. Image files (jpg, tif, png, gif, bmp, BMPf, ico, cur, xbm)
h. Video files (mp4, mov, m4v…), Audio files (aac, mp3, m4a…)
When you open OrganiDoc HD, tap My iPad, My Doc to find a Quick Start Guide that will instruct you on how to transfer files of all types between your computer and iPad. Now you can begin to make your files easily accessible to you at all times. Tap Cloud Storage in the left of your display to view the many storage facilities where you may currently have docs, videos or photos. These site include GoogleDocs, Dropbox, MobileMe iDisk, Public iDisk, WebDAV Server, Box.net and Soonr. Enter your account information in each and you're all set to go with docs at the ready! To set a Passcode on a file, just tap the Protected File tab. The same method applies to iTunes File Sharing. On the top of your screen, you will see tabs for Doc, Photo, Media. This is where your files will appear when added to OrganiDoc HD.
I transferred several special photos from my computer using iTunes and they appeared within a couple minutes. I tested importing documents as well as videos, and everything functioned smoothly as I expected. Remember, you can also transfer files from your iPad back to iTunes on your computer or to any of the storage facilities mentioned. The neat thing I noticed when viewing my imported photos is that I could password protect each, as well as see complete file format information on the photo itself. Another intuitive feature is being able to see a preview of your file in the left column of your screen. Tap on the file name to view it in entirety. You are able to Rename, Share, Move, Zip, etc. your files when you tap the Edit button on the top of your display.
COOL CONCLUSION: "OrganiDoc HD is a sleek and excellent productivity tool allowing file management, storage and organization with great care put into each solid feature!"--Date/Version: Updated 12/20/11 - Version 2.7.5
--iOS/Age Rating: This app requires iOS 4.0 or later. Rated 4+.
--Special Note: OrganiDoc is also available for iPhone on the App Store
--Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
--Developer: Wenjoy Technology
Visit the iTunes App Store for more details, and to download:
Disclaimer: You have enjoyed an impartial, paid post.