- COST: Free - APP STORE STARS: 4-1/2
- Categories: Education, iPad, Lifestyle, Medical, Native, Reference
- Medical and Health Tool:
Monitor and track your own conditions, educate yourself, and improve your health awareness.
- Medical Reference, News, Blogs and Dictionary:
FotoMed HD has a well indexed access to medical reference provided by MedlinePlus, a service of the US National Library.
- Read health news and blogs from trusted sources like Mayo Clinic.
- Look up medical terms with Merriam-Webster's Medical Dictionary.
- Medical Image and Information Finder:
Provides a customized search tool for medical information, medical images in particular, from trusted web sites.
- Photo Logger and Image Bookmarks:
Track your own pictures and medical images you find from the Web and medical reference.
- Smart Photo Comparison and Manipulation:
Compare your photo with health and medical images from trusted web resources, or compare your own photos (such as skin conditions) taken at different times.
- Take pictures with iPad 2 camera:
Select photos from Photo Logger, existing Camera Roll, or get medical images from web.
- Zoom in/out, rotate, pan photo/image for better viewing experience.
- Tap a picture to view it with more transparency. This allows you to compare two overlapped images.
There are many helpful features within this reference app. My favorites are the medical image and information finder, as well as the smart photo comparison tool. All of us should have a major interest in our own well-being, in addition to that of our families. FotoMed HD makes it more palatable and infinitely simpler to research those medical issues that arise from time to time.
COOL CONCLUSION: FotoMed HD provides several useful and comprehensive tools for researching illnesses and, more importantly, for preventing sickness by taking a clear, informed look at wellness and the best way to approach that goal.--Date/Version: Updated 1/17/12 - Version 1.3.0
--iOS/Age Rating: This app requires iOS 3.2 or later. Rated 4+.
--Developer: Zynsoft Inc.
Visit the iTunes App Store for more details, and to download:
Cool iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Apps is updated often. Subscribe by selecting either: E-mail or RSS Reader, and follow us on Twitter and Facebook. Share this post if you wish, but please link back to us. Developers and Advertisers-contact us to post your app reviews, press releases, and news at: firstname.lastname@example.org
~ Note: If you enjoy poetry, surf over to Coffee Table Poetry to enjoy a variety of poems from established and aspiring poets.