- COST: Free - APP STORE STARS: 5
- Categories: Entertainment, Games, iPad, Native, Puzzle
- Constantly updated pictures gallery
- 8 levels of complexity: 7x6 (42 pieces), 10x8 (80 pieces), 14x11 (154 pieces), 17x14 (238 pieces), 18x14 (252 pieces), 22x17 (274 pieces), 26x20 (520 pieces), 26x22 (572 pieces)
- Zoom in/out function
- Pieces search
- Easy-to-operate controls
- Move parts in groups
- Easy preview
- Rotate pieces to fit the right place
- Integrated iPod music in the background
There are so many beautifully rendered puzzle pieces in this app that are modeled after works of art. They capture the eye and make PuzzlePlus quite challenging with intricate details. Simple directions and an easy-to-use interface makes this game ideal for many. Sift through all the puzzle pieces easily when each piece that is dragged out of the pile increases to a larger size for better viewing. With 8 varying difficulty levels, you will be playing this game for quite some while, rotating and moving pieces to the beat of the music from your iPad's music collection.
COOL CONCLUSION: PuzzlePlus: Secrets of History is a gorgeous set of puzzles that portrays a bit of history and art, one dazzling piece at a time.--Date/Version: Updated 4/7/12 - Version 1.2
--iOS/Age Rating: This app requires iOS 4.2 or later. Rated 4+.
Visit the iTunes App Store for more details, and to download:
PUZZLEPLUS: SECRETS OF HISTORY
Subscribe to Cool iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Apps by selecting either: E-mail or RSS Reader, and follow us on Twitter and Facebook. Share this post, but please link back to us.
Contact us with any questions on how to post your app reviews, site and product news at: email@example.com
To request advertising promotions, please use our Advertising Order Form. Thank you.
~ Note: Surf over to Coffee Table Poetry to enjoy a variety of poems from established and aspiring poets.