- COST: $1.99 - APP STORE STARS: 4-1/2
- Categories: Lifestyle, Native, Photos, Photo Effects, Photography
Use iWatermark also for fun stuff aside from business purposes. For instance, you can add a message or graphic with it to any of your photos. Your friends will come to recognize those photos as indisputably yours! Another graphic that can easily be used in iWatermark is a QR code which can be read by another smartphone! Here are some of the useful features of this photography watermark signature for universal iPhone and iPad apps:
- With your finger click on the watermark to move it around on the page.
- Create your own text or graphic watermarks or select from the included example watermarks (both text and graphics).
- 77 fonts available for your text watermarks.
- Use pinch/zoom to expand/contract the size of the watermark.
- Touch with two fingers at once and rotate to rotate the watermark.
- By touch easily adjust the watermarks scale, opacity, font, color and angle.
Here's how iWatermark can benefit you with your personal photo collection or with your business:
- Build your company brand, by having your company logo on all your images.
- Promote your company, name and website by using QR codes as watermarks.
- Avoid the surprise of seeing your photos and/or artwork elsewhere on the web or in an ad.
- Avoid the conflicts and headaches with plagiarists who claim they didn't know that you created it.
- Avoid the costly litigation that can be involved in these cases of misuse of ip.
- Avoid intellectual property squabbles.
Use your already prepared graphic watermarks on your computer to add to your watermark library. Whether signatures or logos, these items can be sent to your mobile device via email then saved in your photo album.
Here's a little bit of the method involved in manipulating iWatermark optiohs. You can tap on the watermark to move it around on the page. Create text or graphic watermarks or select from the included examples (both text and graphics). Try using pinch and zoom to expand or contract the size of the watermark. When you use two fingers you will be able to rotate the watermark. Adjust the scale, opacity, font, color and angle to customize it the way you want. iWatermark is a great tool to help you stake your ownership of the work you have painstakingly produced.
Video courtesy of The Daily App Show
COOL CONCLUSION: Stake your claim on your products and work by using iWatermark graphic or QR code to clearly document authenticity of ownership.
--Date/Version: Updated 2/24/12 - Version 3.50
--iOS/Age Rating: This app requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Rated 4+.
--Device: Universal: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
--Developer: Plum Amazing Software, LLC
Visit the iTunes App Store for more details, and to download:
Subscribe to Cool iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Apps by selecting either: E-mail or RSS Reader, and follow us on Twitter and Facebook. Share this post, but please link back to us.
Contact us with any questions on how to post your app reviews, site and product news at: email@example.com
To request advertising promotions, please use our Advertising Order Form. Thank you.
~ Note: Surf over to Coffee Table Poetry to enjoy a variety of poems from established and aspiring poets.