- COST: $1.99 - APP STORE STARS: 4-1/2
- Categories: Business, Communications, Lifestyle, Native, PDF Tool, Organization, Productivity, Utilities
▪ File Depository -
Scan, download, import and convert files and images into a multi-page PDF Document for quick viewing, sharing, and managing. Use a Private Folder to secure confidential data.
▪ Collaborating Tool -
Markup, highlight, and sign your documents. Transfer the annotated version to your friends via email and Cloud Storage services such as iDisk, SugarSync Dropbox, and GoogleDocs.
▪File Backup Expert -
Makes backing up files simple by allowing you to wirelessly transfer files between PC/MAC and your iDevice via WiFi, iTunes USB, and iCloud.
▪ Mobile Reading Provider -
Enjoy a reading platform with intuitive user interface and powerful rendering engine that can load text and images quickly, with bookmark, thumbnail, and text search features.
Some of the productive features of this PDF scanner and file management iPhone app are as follows:
▪ Scanner Features -
• Import images from Photo Library and built-in camera
• Image Adjustments: Exposure (document enhancement), B&W, cropping
• Export scans to multi-pages PDFs
• Scanner Setting (title, password, page size layout, margins, page number)
▪ File Transfer and Backup -
• Integrated Cloud Storage services (SugarSync, Box.net, Dropbox, iDisk)
• FTP and WebDAV client support
• File Backup: Wifi, iTunes USB, Open-in
• GoogleDocs online editing. Access and edit files with different devices via iCloud
• Manage multiple cloud storage accounts from a single interface
▪ PDF Reader Main Features -
• Fast rendering speed
• Open password-protected PDF files
• B/O/T(bookmark, outline, thumbnail) and Full Text Search with Form filling
• PDF Annotation (add lines, arrows, squares, circles, sticky notes and text boxes)
• PDF Signature( freehand draw)
• Text Reflow, Auto Flow and Airprint
▪ Other Innovative Tools -
• Built-in dictionary( iOS 5 or later)
• Google and Wikipedia search (iOS 4 or later)
• Image Viewer with Slideshow Feature
• Air play support
• File Management (easily copy, paste, move and rename files and folders)
Launch PDF Reader-iPhone Edition and tap the Settings icon to organize your preferences. On the bottom of your display are your 4 main icons. Touch the Download icon to select how you wish to access your files whether by WiFi Sharing, Browser Download, Import Images, Cloud Storage or Download Tracker. Tap the Camera icon to select or take your pic, use the magnifier preview function or Save your document. Add a new Folder on this main screen, or use the helpful Instructions button to gather information on the many inclusive features within each category.
Two helpful features for me are: Jump to Page and Text Reflow which allows you to view your data in easy-to-read text only form. Also consider the usefulness of: Check Outline of a file to see in a glance what it contains. File Manager is a delight in organization. Move, copy or create files, password protect folders, edit Google docs, import images and convert to a PDF if you wish. With a host of download and upload possibilities, transferring your files has never been easier.
Now for the fun stuff! The creative components of PDF Reader-iPhone Edition include adding or removing sticky notes (helpful reminders), annotations (draw attention to specific items with arrows, circles, etc), freehand drawing (to emphasize your point), text boxes (newsletter style) and so forth. With these kinds of artistic tools, you can make your presentation into an easily understandable one! Throw in Google and Wikipedia searches along with a built-in dictionary, and your work, school or personal projects are a piece of cake! Mobile computing has reached new heights with the thoughtfully designed, feature loaded PDF Reader-iPhone Edition!
--Date/Version: Updated 5/27/12 - Version 3.9
COOL CONCLUSION: Take care of business or personal matters efficiently, quickly, and hassle free with the comprehensive, feature-rich PDF scanner, file management iPhone app, PDF Reader-iPhone Edition!
--iOS/Age Rating: This app requires iOS 3.0 or later. Rated 4+.
--Device: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
--Developer: Kdan Mobile Software Ltd.
--Facebook: Kdan Mobile Software
Visit the iTunes App Store for more details, and to download:
PDF READER-IPHONE EDITION
Subscribe to Cool iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Apps by selecting either: E-mail or RSS Reader, and follow us on Twitter and Facebook. Share this post, but please link back to us.
Contact us with any questions on how to post your app reviews, site and product news at: email@example.com
To request advertising promotions, please use our Advertising Order Form. Thank you.
~ Note: Surf over to Coffee Table Poetry to enjoy a variety of poems from established and aspiring poets.