- COST: Free - APP STORE STARS: 4
- Categories: Communications, Lifestyle, Native, Productivity, Recorder, Universal
Voice Assistant makes your communication tasks more pleasurable since you can dictate mail, notes as well as status updates directly to Social Networking applications such as Facebook and Twitter. Even better than that, this app supports many languages, one of which is sure to be your native tongue. You'll enjoy flexible and useful features in this universal iPhone and iPad voice recognition app such as:
- Voice driven correction interface
- Automatic correction of grammar and conjugation
- Google Search, YouTube, Print
- Share your text to Pages, Evernote, Doc2Go,DropBox, QuickOffice and more
- Support landscape iPad mode
- Support 22 languages
- Voice-to-text transcriptions that may be sent as SMS, Email, or pasted into any application using the clipboard
- Submit text to Social Networking applications – Twitter and Facebook
- Convenient editing feature that provides a list of suggested words
COOL CONCLUSION: Voice Assistant-Just use your voice is a superb helper in getting your written tasks done accurately, on time and will little fuss or trouble.--Date/Version: Updated 4/13/12 - Version 1.2
--iOS/Age Rating: This app requires iOS 4.0 or later. Rated 4+.
--Device: Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad.
--Note: Voice Assistant requires network connectivity (WiFi or 3G/EDGE).
Visit the iTunes App Store for more details, and to download:
VOICE ASSISTANT-JUST USE YOUR VOICE
Subscribe to Cool iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Apps by selecting either: E-mail or RSS Reader, and follow us on Twitter and Facebook. Share this post, but please link back to us.
Contact us with any questions on how to post your app reviews, site and product news at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To request advertising promotions, please use our Advertising Order Form. Thank you.