- COST: $12.99 - APP STORE STARS: 4
-- ON SALE from $19.99! --
- Categories: Business, Communications, Native, Organization, PDF Tool, Productivity, Universal
Polaris Office gives you the ability to read and edit Microsoft Office documents, as well as view PDF and HWP documents. But the app doesn't just let you do these things. It also allows you to do them in such a way as to make the process enjoyable and easy, which goes a long way toward enhancing productivity on the go. It's not only pleasing to the eye, it's also intuitive. So when you have work to do away from the office, you're actually going to enjoy it!
Polaris Office makes accessing your documents away from the office as simple as connecting to the Cloud, using Google Docs, Dropbox, and Box.net with more cloud services to be added later.
Take a look below at just a few of the features of this helpful universal iPhone and iPad office productivity app:
- View/edit MS Office documents
- View PDF, HWP documents
- Cloud service (Google Docs, Dropbox, Box.net, add more cloud service later)
- 15 templates, 18 2D/3D charts, 80 various figures, 300+ function
- Direct input photos to document from camera mode, Zip file open directly
- Slideshows (Pointer and slide note) and it shows inserted animation as well.
- Performance: Faster document loading speed, great compatibility with MS Office documents
- Design: Simple and refined user interface
- Support: Fast update, Continuous improvements
- Intuitive menu and screen interface
- Slideshow change-over animation effect
- Opening password-protected files
- Smart Art, 3D figure effect expression
- Styles like figures, charts, images, and fonts
- Inserting 80 figures, including 3D
- Drawing free lines
- 18 charts including 3D
- Document layout change
- Multiple object selection
- Object alignment and sorting
- Chart data, layout, and format change
- Mask, shadow, brightness, contrast, and transparency effects
- Real-time display of the object size and position value
- Function help
- Upload to Twitter and Facebook
First of all, to give you a heads up, you can download the user manual for Polaris Office here to get you rolling along easily with your productivity. Downloading documents from your Cloud services is as simple as tapping on the Storage tab at the bottom of the Home screen and adding the services you want to access. Once added, you can easily find your stored documents and open/edit as needed. Accessing locally stored documents is a snap, accomplished by tapping "On Phone" in your Storage screen.
What about creating new documents directly on your device? Simple. From the Home screen, tap on Doc Type, then choose from Doc, Sheet, Slide, PDF or TXT. You'll be given a nice choice of templates that come with the app in order to create the perfect document for your needs. Tons of User Tips and an excellent Tutorial make it pleasantly smooth and easy to work through this flexible, multi-use mobile office software app.
COOL CONCLUSION: Polaris Office is a bargain and a gem, especially at the current price. It is sure to enhance your motivation to get the work done no matter where you are, based on its ease of use and visual attractiveness.
--Date/Version: Aug 09, 2012 - Version 4.0.6
--iOS/Age Rating: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Rated 4+.
--Device: Universal: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
--Developer: Infraware Co.Ltd.
--Facebook: Polaris Office
CLICK THE ICON BELOW TO DOWNLOAD FROM THE ITUNES APP STORE:
Subscribe to Cool iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Apps by selecting either: E-mail or RSS Reader, and follow us on Twitter and Facebook. Share this post, but please link back to us.
Contact us with any questions on how to post your app reviews, site and product news at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To request advertising promotions, use our easy Advertising Order Form, or send us an e-mail. Thank you.