- COST: 99 cents - APP STORE STARS: 4-1/2
- Categories: Entertainment, Lifestyle, Health & Fitness, Medical, Native, Sports
In fact, I'd have to say it's wise to make time for yoga every day to unwind, relieve frustrations, and create a healthier lifestyle for yourself all the way around. All-in YOGA: 300 Poses & Yoga Classes is based on the principals of yoga - physical, mental, and spiritual disciplines. Let's take it a step further to define the huge benefits of this exercise. Yoga has become extremely popular as an excellent source of physical exercise. In fact, many talk about the effectiveness of yoga as intervention for cancer, asthma and heart patients as well as proclaim the musculo–skeletal and mental health improvements for all.
Convinced yet that yoga is a must in your daily exercise routine? Let's take a look at some of the comprehensive features of this educational yoga demonstration iPhone app:
- Loaded with over 300 poses, each featuring photo, video, and audio guides
- 3D muscle models available for every pose
- Retina iPhone 4 graphics
- Prayanama: Over 30 breathing exercises for each level
- 4 breathing programs for relaxation and meditation
DOZENS OF PRE-DESIGNED PROGRAMS
- Available for all levels, from beginners to gurus
- Suitable for all goals: health, body shape, stretching, breathing, de-stressing, etc.
CREATE YOUR OWN PROGRAMS
- Offers users options for quick and simple creation of custom programs: set the order and duration of poses
- Edit the 40 plus ready-made programs of the app
CONVENIENT WORKOUT MODE OFFERS:
- A detailed audio guide, photos, and a timer of pose duration
- Video of the pose, to see how it’s done before doing it
- 20 yoga programs designed to help you improve your health
- Our professional yoga teachers will create a custom program, designed just for you
- 10 yoga music tracks for working out and 10 relaxation tracks
- Options to add your own poses to the database
- Ability to send custom poses and programs to your friends' devices
- Multiple profiles: a user's data and programs are stored in their personal profile
- Download yoga content separately and upload it to the app through iTunes
- Resting periods at the end of each program: choose one of 3 tracks and set the duration
- Sound timer for transition from one pose to another
- 6 tracks for working out and the ability to add a track from your iPod list
- Share your yoga successes with your friends on Twitter and Facebook
- Workout history in a colorful calendar with motivational, yoga-related quotes
- Live Support: right in the app for FREE
All-in YOGA: 300 Poses & Yoga Classes leaves no stone unturned in its many-faceted demonstrations, illustrations, instructions and knowledge of yoga. So let's get started! Launch your app and Sign Up with Facebook or Add a New Profile. Now select from My Programs or Pose Base at the top of your display.
My Programs includes Quick Recipes which are actually yoga routines for Beginners, Intermediate, Advanced and Gurus with specific Goals in mind for each. You may tap Premium to get 12-month subscriptions to other specially related fitness programs. Under this Programs category, also select Personal Yoga Teacher which creates a personalized program based on your age, weight, goals, level and specific duration. The Fast Mode allows you to create and name your own program.
Pose Base again is geared for levels of Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced and Guru and has a wonderful collection of poses in every position (including Standing, Sitting & Twisting, Lying on the Stomach, Lying on the Back and more). Tap your preferred pose, then also tap the audio button to hear spoken instructions. Also watch a demonstration Video clip. An Info paragraph describes the pose, while an illustration portrays the Muscle group affected.
At the end of your Home display screen, you will also see helpful buttons for: Calendar (track your training), Options (settings mode), Premium (purchase subscriptions for fitness and anti-stress programs, plus more music and poses) and More (other valuable information). Don't let another minute of your life slip by without the many benefits offered by the spiritual and physical disciplines of yoga presented in the beautiful package of All-in YOGA: 300 Poses & Yoga Classes.
COOL CONCLUSION: Take charge of your mental and physical health by including yoga in your daily routine using the super comprehensive All-in YOGA: 300 Poses & Yoga Classes iPhone app.--Date/Version: Updated 7/27/12 - Version 4.1
--iOS/Age Rating: This app requires iOS 4.1 or later. Rated 4+.
--Device: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
--Developer: Viaden Mobile
--Related Site Links: Yoga Workouts and also Yoga Music
CLICK ICON BELOW TO DOWNLOAD FROM APP STORE:
Subscribe to Cool iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Apps by selecting either: E-mail or RSS Reader, and follow us on Twitter , Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest. If you share this post, please link back to us.
Contact us with any questions on how to post your app reviews, site and product news at: firstname.lastname@example.org
* See our Hot Deal of the Week for great advertising prices! To request ad promotions, use our easy Advertising Order Form, or send us an e-mail. Thank you.