- COST: Free - APP STORE STARS: 4
- Categories: Business, Finance, Lifestyle, Native, Productivity, Trading
- Real-time quotes of financial instruments
- Full set of trade orders, including pending orders
- Trade directly from the chart
- More than 600 servers of brokerage firms available
- Support of all types of execution modes
- Complete trading history
- Real-time interactive charts with zoom and scroll
- 30 most popular technical indicators: Accelerator Oscillator, Accumulation/Distribution, Alligator, Average Directional Movement Index, Average True Range, Awesome Oscillator, Bears Power, Bollinger Bands, Bulls Power, Commodity Channel Index, DeMarker, Envelopes, Force Index, Fractals, Gator Oscillator, Ichimoku Kinko Hyo, MACD, Market Facilitation Index, Momentum, Money Flow Index, Moving Average, Moving Average of Oscillator, On Balance Volume, Parabolic SAR, Relative Strength Index, Relative Vigor Index, Standard Deviation, Stochastic Oscillator, Volumes and Williams' Percent Range
- 7 timeframes: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4 and D1
- 3 chart types: Bars, Japanese Candlesticks and Line
- Adjustable graphical settings of technical indicators (color, line width)
- User friendly interface
- Trade levels and volumes on the chart
- Offline mode (symbol prices and charts)
- Minimum traffic
- Push notifications from the desktop terminal and MQL5.community services, viewing received notifications
- Many added languages: Russian, Arabic, Turkish, Japanese - to name just a few
On launching MetaTrader 4, choose between options to Login with existing account, or Open demo account. If you feel like a trial run, use the Demo mode as I did. Once this is accomplished, and you have selected your broker, the screen will display Quotes, Chart, Trade, History and Settings underneath, while you have the option for Simple or Advanced views above. The Simple screen is just that with each country's currency price while the Advanced tab shows fluctuations every second along with the expected spread. A clean screen with large font makes the currencies easy to read. Tap the + button to insert another FOREX currency.
Let's discuss the Quotes screen first. Tap any currency on either View to be able to Trade, Chart or see Details of that particular currency. Details include: Spread, Digits, Stops level, Pendings GTC, Contract Size, Profit Calculation. If you are visual and want to utilize the powerful features of this app, tap Chart to see a list of helpful indicators which may be scrolled to see their continuous performance. The graphs are extremely helpful in pinpointing the currency's performance. Tap Trade and you will be able to adjust the wheel for Instant Execution, Buy Limit, Sell Limit and the same for Stop Limit. It's that easy to conduct a trade on the spot!
Moving on to the Charts page, with 3 chart types including Bars, Japanese Candlesticks and Lines, you will be able to get a clear picture of those currencies you have selected. This is made even more eye-pleasing when you tweak color and line width of the indicators. Technical indicators that are used include Accelerator Oscillator, Accumulation/Distribution, Bears Power, Bollinger Bands, Bulls Power, Momentum, Money Flow Index, and that's just naming some of the list of 30 provided!
On the 3rd button, or Trade screen of MetaTrader 4, find the concise information you need such as Profit, Balance, Equity, Margin, Free Margin and Margin Level %. Perhaps the most important data will be your History, however. Here you can view your activities by Day, Week, Month or even include a Custom configuration. Find your Balance, along with Profit, Credit Deposit and Withdrawal numbers. Settings include the ability to add broker Accounts, tweak your Charts, view any Messages and keep track of your activities in a daily Journal. The details are piled on in this conveniently simple, but powerful currency trading app. MetaTrader 4 is an able assistant in watching the market for you every second and taking care of your trades.
COOL CONCLUSION: Conduct your foreign exchange trading with ease and confidence when you use MetaTrader 4, the FOREX app loaded with numerous trade details, indicators, charts and graphs designed to help you trade smartly!--Date/Version: Updated 6/7/12 - Version 4.0.427
--iOS/Age Rating: This app requires iOS 4.0 or later. Rated 4+.
--Device: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
--Developer: MetaQuotes Software Corp.
CLICK ICON BELOW TO DOWNLOAD FROM APP STORE:
Subscribe to Cool iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Apps by selecting either: E-mail or RSS Reader, and follow us on Twitter , Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest. If you share this post, please link back to us.
Contact us with any questions on how to post your app reviews, site and product news at: email@example.com
* See our Hot Deal of the Week for great advertising prices! To request ad promotions, use our easy Advertising Order Form, or send us an e-mail. Thank you.