- COST: $5.99 - APP STORE STARS: 4-1/2
- Categories: Lifestyle, Native, Productivity, Safe, Storage, Utilities
The funny thing here is that I had been looking for a video vault, as well as a place to store my credit card and membership info securely in one neat package. That is the beauty of this app. It stores just about any type of info you care to keep safe. There are no shortcuts taken with oneSafe, however, and the gleaming metallic interface is quite beautiful. Let's take a look at a few of the excellent features of this secure storage vault universal iPhone and iPad app:
• The highest level of encryption AES 256 with a 256-bit code to completely protect your data from any possible attack
• A unique, ultra-secure browser to store and access your information quickly and easily, without leaving behind any cookies or browsing history
• Copy-paste technique for quick and easy entry of complex usernames and passwords
• Free back-up utility to keep the app safe
• Easily create, view, edit items and keep them in order
• Take advantage of the ready-made templates to enter details
• Automatically log into websites
• Manage and safely store all your documents (Word, Excel, PDF)
• Perform a manual back-up to restore all your saved personal information
• Easily copy & paste complex usernames and passwords
• Modify the textures, materials and colors of each item
• Mark any item as a favorite for fast access
• Perform fast searches in the database with a simple to use, but powerful search capability
• Synchronize information between several devices
So you see a cornucopia of excellent features above, and may need a few helpful tips on what to place in your new storage vault. Well here are some terrific ideas:
• Credit card numbers and entry codes
• Social security numbers
• Bank accounts and tax numbers
• Drivers' License and insurance info
• Retail, wholesale and gym memberships
• Usernames and passwords
• Create your own templates
• Documents like PDF, Word, Excel
• Pictures and videos
So are you convinced yet? For myself, I really can't keep the zillion plastic cards in my wallet which cover a range of items from PetSmart to Walgreens, the gym, Costco, not including the actual credit cards and movie memberships ad nauseam! I need a place to list everything without taking one ounce of room!
oneSafe - Secure password keeper and data vault to protect your privacy and keep your secrets safe opens in style by displaying a polished safe knob. As a newcomer, you can choose 1 of 3 passcode options. Of course, I set up my passcode to be a neat swipe gesture - wish we currently had that on our native iPhone lock screen like the competition (yes, I know that's blasphemy!) Anyway, you may also enter 2 secret questions in case you forget your gesture. At any time, you can visit Settings to change your password information.
Tap the + icon to begin entering your information. Select from areas according to your needs such as: Wallet & Admin (for Credit Cards, ID's and Licenses, Travel and Insurance accounts, etc.), or Username/Password (for Web accounts, Instant Messenger, Email, Network, Computer accounts etc,).
Let's say you choose the Shopping category within Wallet & Admin. You may then use templates for Loyalty Card, VIP Card or Voucher to enter your info. Likewise, if you select the Travel category, choose from among the Confirmation ID, E-Ticket, Frequent Flyer or Car Registration Card templates. All of these choices are just the tip of the iceberg. That is how carefully oneSafe has anticipated your every need!
Set the Heading on top of your cards display page to reflect its contents such as Car Info, or Savings Accounts, what have you. When you tap the icon on bottom left of your display, it flips the virtual card so that you may write the phone number and email address of your contact, or even notes to yourself. If you want to edit the fields you have entered in your card, just tap it to Edit, Zoom, Copy or view Full Screen. But wait...there's even more goodies awaiting you! For designer fun, tap the icon at the bottom of the screen to view colors, textures and categories to use as templates for your card instead of the pre-made ones.
Being able to synchronize your private information between devices? Priceless! Automatically logging into websites straight from the URL entered on your virtual cards? Timesaver! Designer templates by the score to dress up your card information? Utterly cool!
Folks, I could keep going on the hundreds of features and uses of this app, but we don't want you to strain your eyes! How do we feel about oneSafe - Secure password keeper and data vault? In a nutshell we highly recommend it as an encrypted safe, storage facility with a superb user interface in which you can confidently store your data and secret files.
COOL CONCLUSION: The security, privacy and flexibility of oneSafe - Secure password keeper and data vault.. is unparalleled. Add to that an elegant interface with loads of customization while preserving ease of use, and this app is a #1 storage app that should be utilized on all devices!--Date/Version: Updated 9/4/12 - Version 2.0.2
--iOS/Age Rating: This app requires iOS 5.0 or later. Rated 4+.
--Device: Universal: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
--Developer: Lunabee Pte. Ltd. Web Site
--Facebook: Lunabee Pte. Ltd.
Visit the iTunes App Store for more details, and to download:
oneSafe - Secure password keeper and data vault...
Subscribe to Cool iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Apps by selecting either: E-mail or RSS Reader, and follow us on Twitter , Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest. If you share this post, please link back to us.
Contact us with any questions on how to post your app reviews, site and product news at: email@example.com
* See our Hot Deal of the Week for great advertising prices! To request ad promotions, use our easy Advertising Order Form, or send us an e-mail. Thank you.