- COST: $4.99 - APP STORE STARS: 5 ★★★★★
- Categories: Business, Communications, Lifestyle, Native, PDF Tool, Organization, Productivity, Utilities
With this app you can, in a snap, create PDF's, view documents & PDF's, mark-up your documents as needed for presentations and then share your finished product to a multitude of storage hosts. Let me say it's a pleasure to tote around a lightweight iPad (as opposed to a laptop) that contains files, necessary notes, and all the editing capabilities needed to produce a first rate document. Use this choice app to view many document formats residing on your desktop such as: MS Office, iWork, ePub and even comics.
As you would expect, there are a wealth of remarkable features in this iPad PDF reader and file management utility app:
Easy to Use, Easy to Read:
- Scroll through pages effortlessly even when viewing larger files
- Support all mainstream file formats
- View PDFs in pure text mode
- Extract text directly from PDFs
- Bookmark, outline, and thumbnails — instant access to information as required
- Simple and intuitive interface that makes navigation a child’s play
Markup PDFs and Engage with Valuable Information in Your Hands:
- Highlight, underline, and strikeout text directly with you finger
- Add sticky notes to jot down comments, questions, or feedback
- Stamp Tool— a simple way to indicate the status of a file
- Type on PDFs – Typewriter text boxes supported
- Keep or print annotations along with PDFs as a reference for later use
Fill forms, Sign Contracts or Documents:
- Download forms, contracts, and important documents through the built-in browser
- Fill PDF forms
- Send filled forms via Email
- Sign documents with the freehand writing feature
Easy Access to Your Files:
- File sync & online backup with iCloud
- Wireless transfer via Wi-Fi
- Download files from any website
- Upload or download files through Dropbox, GoogleDocs, Box.net, and Sugarsync, and Mydisk.se
- FTP client support
- Cooperate with your team – WebDAV client and server support
Scan and Save Everything:
- Save documents, receipts, whiteboards, business cards, notes, etc. -- you can scan almost anything through the built-in camera
- Speed up your workflow by scanning your documents and store, print, or email them as multipage PDFs or JPEG files
- Import images from Photo Library
- Manipulate image quality by adjusting exposure, B&W, and cropping
Other Essential Features:
- Zip/Rar file support
- Open-in mainstream file formats
- Full text search
- Air Print – Print your documents wirelessly
- Airplay support
When you open PDF Reader, just tap PDF documents to begin your work. Take a look at Settings to adjust several items such as Viewer Mode, Enable iCoud, Air Play, WiFi Password, etc. just the way you'd like. Get started by accessing a button from your lower left screen. Choices include: (1) WiFi Sharing, Browser Download, Import Images, Cloud Storage or Download Tracker, (2) Specify a name for your new File Folder, (3) Take a pic of a new photo or document, or look at an old one, and (4) View thorough instructions on each feature.
What's neat about PDF Reader are the many choices available under each function. As a File Manager, PDF Reader can air print, create PDF forms, move and copy files to other folders, create new (including private) folders, import images from your photo library and even convert an image to a PDF file. The PDF scanner function allows you to adjust scanned images and send them via email, has several scanner settings, lets you preview the doc as well as save to the photo library.
The Annotation feature, however, is my favorite. Perhaps because it provides so many choices in making your presentation unique and innovative which can only impress the boss! Here you may add and remove bookmarks, add/edit/delete sticky notes, freehand draw, highlight, underline and strikeout text in your PDF files. These are the sort of things I would normally be doing on my desk top! In this new version, using File Transfer you can now sync files with iCloud for iOS 5 and later, as well as download files by entering existing URLs.
Do not let the many capabilities of this productive PDF reader daunt you. You can always access excellent instructions with graphic examples from any screen. Plus, complete directions are available online with the iPad User Guide. PDF Reader - iPad Edition takes your productivity to a whole new level with thoughtfulness embedded in each option, a clean interface to keep your screen wide open for creative thought, and endless help at your fingertips. Professionals, students, and even homemakers, would be one step ahead of the rest to carry around this loaded utility app at all times.
COOL CONCLUSION: Simply amazing technology is the core of PDF Reader - iPad Edition with simplicity the key in viewing, creating, annotating, sharing and storing documents. This versatile PDF reader and scanner is perfect for anyone who needs accessibility and portability of documents with fine editing features.
--iOS/Age Rating: This app requires iOS 3.2 or later. Rated 4+.
--SPECIAL NOTE: Please also see: PDF Reader - iPhone Edition
--Developer: Kdan Mobile Software Ltd.
--Facebook: Kdan Mobile Software
CLICK ICON BELOW TO DOWNLOAD FROM APP STORE:
PDF Reader - iPad Edition
Contact us with any questions on how to post your app reviews, site and product news at: firstname.lastname@example.org
* See our Hot Deal of the Week for great advertising prices! To request ad promotions, use our easy Advertising Order Form, or send us an e-mail. Thank you.